Every freaking local channel really

WingsOfGold

I'll go one better, went down to Gate City Va to see a CPA and lo and behold the cops had a street blocked off............... for maybe 8 16 year old white girls with nothing to do with BLM signs! I think the cops found it as funny as we did. Most of these girls probably have seen a dozen black folks total in their lives! :D

herb749

What I find reprehensible is the fact that how many people in this Country could not have a funeral for their family due to the COVID-19 restrictions, yet here we are, still in, what? Phase 2 "re-opening" yet you can have a massive gathering of mourners? Really?

Has Minnesota lifted any restrictions .?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What I find reprehensible is the fact that how many people in this Country could not have a funeral for their family due to the COVID-19 restrictions, yet here we are, still in, what? Phase 2 "re-opening" yet you can have a massive gathering of mourners? Really?

Sorry, only black lives matter. And only if they get killed by a cop. Everyone else can suck it.

Hijinx

I am with Bop. Surprised he didn't lie in State, or at least get sent to New Orleans so they could have had a brass band and hired shufflers. Those New Orleans blacks really know how to put on a show.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not only David Dorn, but the federal cop in Oakland and countless black business owners who have had their livelihood destroyed. It's disgraceful.

Sacrifices on the Altar of BLM ...... they would be alive it that racist white cop had not snuffed out Floyd

Hijinx

Even more disgraceful are the people who are marching with them and those leftists who are speaking of cutting funding for Police and the politicians who are seeking the votes of these criminals.
Not one media source has called these people what they are-----------CRIMINALS.

When a person leaves home and goes forth to loot and burn and destroy property that person is no longer a protester.
that person is a criminal.

herb749

What the police should do is announce a nationwide sit down of all law enforcement in these cities for a time & date. Then let the citizens of these cities who supported these protests watch their fellow protesters loot stores.

workerbee

I'll go one better, went down to Gate City Va to see a CPA and lo and behold the cops had a street blocked off............... for maybe 8 16 year old white girls with nothing to do with BLM signs! I think the cops found it as funny as we did. Most of these girls probably have seen a dozen black folks total in their lives! :D
Sounds like they had a... permit.