Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man

GregV814

See, I'm not. I don't like a guy who takes up more closet space than me, and if he's all sharp dressed that means I have to be too.

Ugh.

No.
oh, I see you're one of those deplorable racist homophobic people that voted for orange badman!!! (hey look, ya gotta shift with the tides, when in romania, do as the romanians, or whatever)... from now on Kameela is the best thing since re-runs of Oak Island, "diggin for mud!!"

BUt what you fail to see is, if you shared a home with Johnny Weir, or any of the gender fluid persons born with a penis, or those who modeled for Forever 21, you could increase your wardrobe 100%...

PeoplesElbow

I think your onto something, I made a quick trip to Lowes and a stop at Aldi after doing some yard work, I was all dirty had my old worn out jeans and a dirty TShirt with my work boots and two ladies struck up a conversation with me, totally unsolicited.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I think your onto something, I made a quick trip to Lowes and a stop at Aldi after doing some yard work, I was all dirty had my old worn out jeans and a dirty TShirt with my work boots and two ladies struck up a conversation with me, totally unsolicited.
I did that too, but everyone just pinched their noses and moved away.

Maybe it was the Milorganite?