EVERYBODY please read!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When citing news stories, please excerpt and link, don't post the whole story or even a large portion of the story. One or two paragraphs, then a link to the rest. We get nastygrams from the copyright owner because they do not want their work being reproduced without permission.

Thank you for your cooperation!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

When citing news stories, please excerpt and link, don't post the whole story or even a large portion of the story. One or two paragraphs, then a link to the rest. We get nastygrams from the copyright owner because they do not want their work being reproduced without permission.

No sense of humor some people.

officeguy

I told you a couple of years ago that you need to clamp down on nhboy and his copyright violations. At the time you brushed it off.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:yeahthat:

Grumpy

I told you a couple of years ago that you need to clamp down on nhboy and his copyright violations. At the time you brushed it off.

There's been 4 or 5 warning like this over the years, I don't see how it was brushed off.