Everyone who disagrees with the Left is a domestic terrorist

PJay

If you want to know what is coming...Mark Levin is the one.. been warning us for a long time, so did Rush.

Thank God Mark is still with us. When he leaves us.. no replacement. Just like no replacement for Rush.

We need to honor these men.

They warned all that would listen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you want to know what is coming...Mark Levin is the one.. been warning us for a long time, so did Rush.

Thank God Mark is still with us. When he leaves us.. no replacement. Just like no replacement for Rush.

I'm not madly in love with Mark Levin and disagree with him on a number of things, one of which is his marijuana hysteria which is ironic because he devotes a chapter to it in his book on mass hysteria. :lol: But he definitely knows his history, and the history of our country's bouts of mass hysteria are enlightening. I see those freaks in a whole new light.

PJay

I'm not madly in love with Mark Levin and disagree with him on a number of things, one of which is his marijuana hysteria which is ironic because he devotes a chapter to it in his book on mass hysteria. :lol: But he definitely knows his history, and the history of our country's bouts of mass hysteria are enlightening. I see those freaks in a whole new light.

You need to read all his books. You will become a "Far Right Wing Extremist". Like me :diva:

HemiHauler

OMG! Can't breathe!

:lmao: :lol: :killingme

PJay

Oooh, here we go around the mulberry bush...

HemiHauler

:lmao:

You people, I swear. Does that ever work? Have you ever actually gotten someone to agree with you by clutching your pearls and trying to shame them with your superior morality?

:roflmao:

I usually just wish death, but that got played out in this thread right quick. :sshrug:

Hijinx

:lmao:

You people, I swear. Does that ever work? Have you ever actually gotten someone to agree with you by clutching your pearls and trying to shame them with your superior morality?

:roflmao:

Well: It's never worked when you tried it with me. LOL

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well: It's never worked when you tried it with me. LOL

I could give a chit about your religious views.

Your race division hurts all of us because that's what the overlords want, and people like you play right into their hands. They show you stories - "See these terrible black people? Preying on white America!" - and you jump right on it. Instead of focusing on the people, you focus on the race and that is exactly what the Left wants you to do.

So I will push back on that because I'm not interested in these Helter Skelter fever dreams. They affect me and my safety, and I really wish people like you would stop buying into it.

Evolve already. Sheesh.