Everything is racist!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Chris Pratt called a 'white supremacist' over Gadsden flag T-shirt

Yahoo is facing heavy criticism for calling Chris Pratt a "white supremacist" for wearing a T-shirt with the Gadsden flag in an article published Tuesday.

Pratt, best known for his starring roles in "Guardians of the Galaxy" and the "Jurassic World" franchises, was seen wearing a T-Shirt featuring the American flag with a coiled rattlesnake in front of it with the text, "Don't tread on me."

SamSpade

Last week the Squad was calling Pelosi RACIST. And drew outrage from all quarters INCLUDING Trump.
This week Trump names no one, says nothing racist and Pelosi herself is calling for him to be condemned on the House floor - even breaking House rules during her tirade.

Chris Pratt is conservative - so - he's racist. Anyone on the left gets a pass.

Reactions: BOP

Chris0nllyn

This has to be a concerted effort to destroy America. I can't think of any other reason why these people would go so far off the deep end.

"These people" are few and far between. The internet gives them a voice and both sides are looking to use these instances the majority doesn't agree with to make it seem like it's more prevalent than it actually is.

But much like transporter on this forum, people just can't STFU and ignore them. They have to be engaged. They have to write stories (or, in GURPS' case, make threads about it).

Chris0nllyn

how many pages do you go on and on arguing with TP

Don't confuse "arguing" with "debating".

We don't call each other names. We don't act like we know each other outside of the forum and say dumb crap about each other's family or job, or anything else people like to post in every one of transporter's threads. We disagree on many things, but don't let your preconceived notion of me cloud what actually happens.

This is a discussion forum. Maybe you'd like it to be an echo chamber, but I'll discuss things with people who want to discuss them like the adults I think you all are. Then there are people like Kyle who don't deserve a discussion. They don't want a discussion. He wants to come here and vent about Democrats being everything that's wrong in his life. What other reason would he have for calling for the death and extinction of Democrats?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don't confuse "arguing" with "debating". You dont' debate anything. You wade into every thread to impress upon others that you are the singular authority on every subject!

We don't call each other names. Incorrect. You do.

This is a discussion forum. True.

Then there are people like Kyle who don't deserve a discussion. :diva:

They don't want a discussion. Actually I do discuss things with many of the members here. The ones that are actually discussing the subject and not acting like a condescending **** such as yourself.

He wants to come here and vent about Democrats being everything that's wrong in his life. Actually to be fair... There isnt' much of anything wrong in my life so that's not why I vent on them. I vent on them because for 40+ years the left have been actively, visibly, relentlessly working to destroy everything good about the nation. It's culture, it's traditions and it's history. But as you play for that team, I'm sure you see it differently.

What other reason would he have for calling for the death and extinction of Democrats? Preservation of Liberty and survival of the Republic.

Have a nice day.

Clem72

Everything is Racist, everything ain't cool when you're not part of the team.
Everything is Racist, when you're a white CISgendered meanie.

gemma_rae

Yapoo, HuffPoo, Bloomberg, and just about every leftist online rag-zine you can think of are all owned by Oath. Guess who owns Oath?