Everything's a Hoax!

Geez, I just realized that:
1. The Mueller Report was a hoax, the coronavirus is a hoax, Bubba Wallace is perpetuating a hoax, the Russian bounty repprt is a hoax. I wonder why the President who enlightened us to these facts, isn't more than 40% popular?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
1. The Mueller Report was a hoax, the coronavirus is a hoax, Bubba Wallace is perpetuating a hoax, the Russian bounty repprt is a hoax. I wonder why the President who enlightened us to these facts, isn't more than 40% popular?
Because two entire generations can't:

Read
Write
Spell
Add
Subtract
Multiply
Divide
Percieve
Reason
Understand

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The Mueller Report was a hoax - No collusion, but we did find out about fraudulent FISA warrants.
The coronavirus is a hoax - Only the way the presented the words Trump spoke for you to consume.
Bubba Wallace is perpetuating a hoax - Pretty sure that the noose that was found was in place since last year, so no hate crime against Wallace there.
The Russian bounty repprt is a hoax - The intelligence was deemed too weak to pass on to POTUS.

You should probably stick to doing last week's Sudoku.

The Mueller Report was a hoax - No collusion, but we did find out about fraudulent FISA warrants.
The coronavirus is a hoax - Only the way the presented the words Trump spoke for you to consume.
Bubba Wallace is perpetuating a hoax - Pretty sure that the noose that was found was in place since last year, so no hate crime against Wallace there.
The Russian bounty repprt is a hoax - The intelligence was deemed too weak to pass on to POTUS.

good comeback. Keep on blaming everyone else for your problems. The sudoku line is pretty weak though, although it is easy when you don't really have a clue.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Quite the assumption that the OP is smart enough to find a Soduku, let alone DO a Soduku.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
good comeback. Keep on blaming everyone else for your problems. The sudoku line is pretty weak though, although it is easy when you don't really have a clue.
Yet you didn't disprove any of his claims with actual facts.. nor did you provide any facts that support your HOAX theory.

Your mom told you you were special, and handsome when you were growing up didn't she.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Judging by your grammar, I'd say it's because people aren't terribly smart.

Yet you didn't disprove any of his claims with actual facts.. nor did you provide any facts that support your HOAX theory.

Your mom told you you were special, and handsome when you were growing up didn't she.
This truly is the underbelly of our society. Have to resort to personal attacks, just like your hero the President. No substance. Just deflection.