Ex-RNC chair Michael Steele officially endorses Biden

gunsmoke

Ex-RNC chair Michael Steele officially endorses Biden

"Given the role that I played in the party and the role that I think the party should play in the direction of the country, it was important to make a case that this is not the kind of leadership that the country needs. The character of the individual who sits in the chair behind the Resolute Desk matters. It's not about policy, it's not about a particular piece of legislation," Steele said.

"I'll disagree with a lot of the policy that Joe Biden puts out before the country, but that's OK, you should have those debates," he added. "That's not what the last three and a half years have been about. The last three and a half years have been about the personality traits of one individual. Our entire culture and politics are consumed by one person, and the country can't get anything done that way."

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
WTF? Trump has gotten a LOT of stuff done that needed doing.
Sounds like, to me, Mr. Steele is blaming the victim for the crime. It's not Trump's fault that Kween Hilarity was a criminal POS offering, that The People voted against. And before you dimwits come back with "The Majority! The Majority!", that's not the way it works. Period.

Thank God Almighty that our forefathers were much wiser than the current bunch of banana bobbers that get into politics only for the money/prestige...