Ex Speaker Of The House Says Trump Has To Prove His Innocence!

WingsOfGold

She said it, not me folks. I guess she was Mussolini's daughter.

• Nancy Pelosi, former Speaker of the House, was criticized after she tweeted that former President Donald Trump will have a chance to "prove innocence" in court.
  • Republicans have spoken out against Pelosi's phrasing, saying that in America, a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She said it, not me folks. I guess she was Mussolini's daughter.

• Nancy Pelosi, former Speaker of the House, was criticized after she tweeted that former President Donald Trump will have a chance to "prove innocence" in court.
  • Republicans have spoken out against Pelosi's phrasing, saying that in America, a person is innocent until proven guilty.
I just saw that on the news cycle and had to rewind to watch it again and make sure I heard what I heard.

this is what democrats are.

They’re showing you who they are every day now. They no longer feel the need to hide.

SamSpade

Since 2015, I have never seen the kind of chit dumped on Trump on anyone else in my lifetime. Every move of his hand, every word uttered is parsed and scrutinized and every possible conjecture about him is immediately enshrined as indefatigible proof.

Which is why, from every angle, this current mockery of justice is baffling. Bragg himself gave up on this. There's no nuance that makes what is done a crime. This is political theater, and it's going to do something the Democrats aren't expecting.

It's going to generate sympathy from independents. You can REALLY NOT LIKE TRUMP and still vote for him, if it puts a nail in the coffin of venal, petty, vindictive Democrats, MANY of whom have gone on to say such great things as "the voters can't be trusted" to not vote for Trump - that the crime is irrelevant, they must stop him from going to the White House.

Because they know deep inside - there's no chance the public will CHOOSE their Weekend at Bernie's guy over Trump, if it has anything to do with running the country.

• Love
Reactions: BOP

HemiHauler

Since 2015, I have never seen the kind of chit dumped on Trump on anyone else in my lifetime. Every move of his hand, every word uttered is parsed and scrutinized and every possible conjecture about him is immediately enshrined as indefatigible proof.

Which is why, from every angle, this current mockery of justice is baffling. Bragg himself gave up on this. There's no nuance that makes what is done a crime.

You’ve seen the 34 count indictment, have ya? Please do share! And I’m talking about that primo reefer you’re huffing this morning!

SamSpade

You’ve seen the 34 count indictment, have ya? Please do share! And I’m talking about that primo reefer you’re huffing this morning!
You know that no one has, but we know what they were trying to concoct.
We know what Bragg was stringing together. It's not exactly a surprise.

Surprising, though that it hasn't been released. Usually those things are.

HemiHauler

Surprising, though that it hasn't been released. Usually those things are.
If his lawyers thought it would help him, they would make a motion to unseal and the charges in the indictment would be leaked.

But very normal — the rule of law, in fact — to be sealed until arraignment. Nothing new under the sun. And for very good reason.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Humans have chosen tyranny and subjugation all throughout history, over and over again. Americans were the last frontier, the last humans who valued freedom. But now we've collectively decided we don't; that we want fascist dictators ruling over us and throwing any opposition in prison. Executing them when possible.

Donald Trump is not going to be POTUS again. Sorry. He will likely be found guilty and sent to prison. There is historical precedent for it and we, like countless humans before us, will do nothing about it. We'll accept our "new normal" and try to move on with our lives as best we can.

See HemiHauler gloating and cheering this on? There are millions of him in this country doing to same thing. They *want* to be government pets. They *want* their two-minutes hate. They are a cult with so little real education that they have no idea what they're cheering for. And when they finally do realize what they've done because it's personally bitten them in the ass, they'll double down and cheer even harder because dumb people will never admit when they're wrong.

Remember, you heard it here first. :yay:

Also, all these "Republican" "leaders" on TV whining and puling - what do they intend to do about it? Because so far all I've seen from them is a bunch of blathering on the TV. They aren't doing what we hired them to do, which is represent us in Congress and stop the fascist Democrats. They are Neville Chamberlain, trying to play nice with those who want to destroy us.

The only way to stop the Democrats is to take up arms against them, and not a one of us is going to do that. In the past the US has come to the rescue of oppressed people, but there's no one coming for us. We were it. And now we've fallen and won't be getting back up.

So 🤷‍♀️

CPUSA

average trump hater2.jpg

I haven't seen the 34 count indictment, but I have seen the prosecutor...Here's a pic of him at the end of his very busy day of fooling you with this phony assed lawsuit, yet again...but keep on Beliebing there, HasHerpes...

StmarysCity79

Humans have chosen tyranny and subjugation all throughout history, over and over again. Americans were the last frontier, the last humans who valued freedom. But now we've collectively decided we don't; that we want fascist dictators ruling over us and throwing any opposition in prison. Executing them when possible.

Donald Trump is not going to be POTUS again. Sorry. He will likely be found guilty and sent to prison. There is historical precedent for it and we, like countless humans before us, will do nothing about it. We'll accept our "new normal" and try to move on with our lives as best we can.

See HemiHauler gloating and cheering this on? There are millions of him in this country doing to same thing. They *want* to be government pets. They *want* their two-minutes hate. They are a cult with so little real education that they have no idea what they're cheering for. And when they finally do realize what they've done because it's personally bitten them in the ass, they'll double down and cheer even harder because dumb people will never admit when they're wrong.

Remember, you heard it here first. :yay:

Also, all these "Republican" "leaders" on TV whining and puling - what do they intend to do about it? Because so far all I've seen from them is a bunch of blathering on the TV. They aren't doing what we hired them to do, which is represent us in Congress and stop the fascist Democrats. They are Neville Chamberlain, trying to play nice with those who want to destroy us.

The only way to stop the Democrats is to take up arms against them, and not a one of us is going to do that. In the past the US has come to the rescue of oppressed people, but there's no one coming for us. We were it. And now we've fallen and won't be getting back up.

So 🤷‍♀️

Isnt this exactly what you wanted to happen to Hillary when you chanted Lock her Up?

It's pretty rich that you claim a jury of 23 people voted to indict Trump on 30+ charges with no evidence.

Yet you wanted to Lock Hillary ,Biden and Hunter up with not even a trial.

Dont pretend to be above the fray now.

You are just mad that Trump fooled you for so long.

Now switch your allegiance to Desantis and pretend you always knew better than to trust Trump