Ex-Wife Destroys Car with a Hammer

DEEKAYPEE8569

If she had just used a sledge hammer, she wouldn't have looked like she was thinking, 'Let's rip up the seat; oh, then let's go over here and hit the mirror a few times; and I'll hit over here.....oh, and over here.....' It was probably just a car that somebody wanted to junk anyway; just a performance for YouTube. :shrug:

C

czygvtwkr

Bitches be crazy!

I hate ppl that film in portrait mode.

mamatutu

mama to two
No wonder she's an Ex. Look how limp-wristed she is!

Lol! I thought about shooting my x for his infidelity (don't know the grounds regarding this video) before we were divorced. I didn't want to leave my kids as orphans; me being in jail for life, and all. But, I did take him for everything he had in the end! I certainly would not have destroyed an expensive asset as one of our cars. Jeez, lady! You are a dumdum.

Hank

my war
Lol! I thought about shooting my x for his infidelity (don't know the grounds regarding this video) before we were divorced. I didn't want to leave my kids as orphans; me being in jail for life, and all. But, I did take him for everything he had in the end! I certainly would not have destroyed an expensive asset as one of our cars. Jeez, lady! You are a dumdum.

Shocker! Nutjob.

mamatutu

mama to two
Shocker! Nutjob.

Do you read posts, or are you just a robo reply? Why am I the nut job? I didn't cheat on my x. He even told me down the road that that he regrets what he did. That is how much you know, pink bunny man. Go on with your pinkish dumdum self. :rolleyes:

Hank

my war
Do you read posts, or are you just a robo reply? Why am I the nut job? I didn't cheat on my x. He even told me down the road that that he regrets what he did. That is how much you know, pink bunny man. Go on with your pinkish dumdum self. :rolleyes:

You're so nutty, you don't even understand why I called you a nutjob.... :lmao:

mamatutu

mama to two
You're so nutty, you don't even understand why I called you a nutjob.... :lmao:

In your honor, Hankaroo. :blahblah: If you were replying in my favor, it wasn't apparent. Your energy is wasted on me, but I do so enjoy replying to someone that I have on ignore! :killingme:

I look at it as losing the 'like' button. Trade off. But, I do so miss the 'like' button very much.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
In your honor, Hankaroo. :blahblah: If you were replying in my favor, it wasn't apparent. Your energy is wasted on me, but I do so enjoy replying to someone that I have on ignore! :killingme:

I look at it as losing the 'like' button. Trade off. But, I do so miss the 'like' button very much.

You don't understand the ignore feature, do you?

donbarzini

Yeah, she's batsh!t crazy but he's a pussy. "You hit me with that glassssss, I'm gonna sssssue you!", "You touch my thingzzz, I'm gonna ssssue you."