Excess Deaths

SkylarkTempest

Geez, this year a LOT of extra people died. Not from COVID, of course, like many of you have been saying - from heart disease, cancer, pneumonia, etc... These people just happen to have COVID.

Any thoughts on what could have caused this unlikely statistical anomaly?

SkylarkTempest

The riots you cheered on

I'd ask you to cite me cheering on riots, but we both know that would be a CPUSA's errand. I'm not sure what your point is, though. Did my alleged cheering cause a statistically unlikely number of people to die from heart disease, cancer, pneumonia, etc...?

The number of deaths preliminarily reported by the CDC with Covid-19 as the underlying cause is a little lower than the number of Covid-19 deaths we typically see reported. The CDC breaks out Covid-19 Multiple Cause and Covid-19 Underlying Cause. But if you take the preliminarily reported number of deaths for 2020 and subtract from it the number for 2019, increased by the average annual increase over the last 10 years, you get about 299k. That's very close to the number reported for Covid-19 as the underlying cause - about 300k - for the same time period.

easyliving45

Honest question.

Given that we know Trump said he wanted to down play the seriousness of Covid in public while acknowledging how deadly it is in private could he be charged with a crime?

Like gross negligence or involuntary manslaughter?

I think an interesting argument could be made for it and whether it falls under free speech or yelling "fire in a movie theater"

The Biden administration is saying Trump and Co left no plans for vaccine distribution or rollout.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Biden administration is saying Trump and Co left no plans for vaccine distribution or rollout.
Which is a bald-faced lie.

They are going to co-opt the whole thing and label it "The Biden Plan" and it's just another leftist lie.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Geez, this year a LOT of extra people died. Not from COVID, of course, like many of you have been saying - from heart disease, cancer, pneumonia, etc... These people just happen to have COVID.

Any thoughts on what could have caused this unlikely statistical anomaly?

View attachment 154579
Would you please provide a link to where this is from.