Public Interest Exchange Student Host Families Needed

Heather Jones

Seeking host families in Calvert, Charles, and St. Mary's Counties for international high school exchange students

Motivated and excited students from over 30 countries are waiting to be matched to local families. We have a fantastic community of host families and Area Representatives throughout Maryland. These families will be welcoming students from Italy, Germany, Japan, Romania, Georgia, the Netherlands, and Taiwan (so far!).

What country or culture interests YOUR family? Host a student from that country to learn more about that culture AND gain a new forever family member!

Hosting is easy - check out the basic requirements below! Learn more at our website (www.assehosts.com) or contact me: Heather Jones, asse.heather@gmail.com.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's a great program, but I would have to disagree with #10. It's not so much for the teen when most activities revolve around the littles.

Heather Jones

It's a great program, but I would have to disagree with #10. It's not so much for the teen when most activities revolve around the littles.
I think it really depends on the family and the student. Some of my students' best experiences have been as part of families with littles. I always try to match families with littles to students who are excited to have younger siblings. :)