EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol to Shut Down All Sector Checkpoints as Migrant Border Bridge Detention Camp Swells to 10K

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A law enforcement source within U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) tells Breitbart Texas that the unfolding Haitian migrant crisis is forcing the agency to shut down normal operations at all inland Del Rio Sector Border Patrol highway checkpoints. Staffing typically reserved for inspecting thousands of vehicles daily will be diverted to assist with the care, transport, and processing of 10,000 mostly Haitian migrants currently detained under the Del Rio International Bridge.

According to the source not authorized to speak to the media, the shutdown will begin at 12 am local time on Friday and last until an orderly process to deal with the migrants at the makeshift camp is established. The immigration checkpoints are the last line of defense for the Border Patrol.

HemiHauler

Ah yes - the unnamed source. If I've learned anything from you people, it's that we can take "news" pieces with unnamed sources and toss it right in the garbage. 👍

Hijinx

Years ago the Bonus Marchers ---WW1 soldiers who were impoverished and in need of funds, camped at what is now Bolling AFB, and demanded the funds they were promised. MacArthur and Eisenhower took soldiers over and drove them out and burned their camp.

This is what needs to be done in Texas to send the message that these crowds are not welcome.
Drive them out of Texas and right back across the border where they came from.

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You can't blame the Haitians for wanting to wipe their feet on the Welcome to America mat that biden* has put out for illegals.

Now not only do we have tens of thousands uneducated central Americans darkening our door, add in 30,000+ voodoo worshipers into the mix. AIDS, corruption & voodoo are the chief exports of Haiti. Isn't diversity lovely? Best we take the Haitians in so we don't make Iwa angry.

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I wonder how these Haitians manage to get to Mexico? Who is footing the bill since these people supposedly have not a pot to piss in? Mexico, a Nation that has an enforced, 'what the eff are you doing in our country', immigration policy? Now I think we can piece together what "getting on bended knee" Harris was doing in Mexico during her immigration Czar visit. Working with Mexico to allow 10's of thousand Haitians to travel without any restrictions to the US border. I wonder in what part of Mexico do these Haitians get off the boat since Del Rio is over 300 miles from the Gulf of Mexico? I wonder if they are bused up to a certain point then forced to walk the remainder of the way? Questions to answers no MSM investigative reporter will ever ask, find out, or let alone allowed to report.

Louise

If I may ...

I wonder how these Haitians manage to get to Mexico? Who is footing the bill since these people supposedly have not a pot to piss in? Mexico, a Nation that has an enforced, 'what the eff are you doing in our country', immigration policy? Now I think we can piece together what "getting on bended knee" Harris was doing in Mexico during her immigration Czar visit. Working with Mexico to allow 10's of thousand Haitians to travel without any restrictions to the US border. I wonder in what part of Mexico do these Haitians get off the boat since Del Rio is over 300 miles from the Gulf of Mexico? I wonder if they are bused up to a certain point then forced to walk the remainder of the way? Questions to answers no MSM investigative reporter will ever ask, find out, or let alone allowed to report.

Apparently, they are flying them back on commercial airlines on our tax dollars. What the heck sense does it make? To quote Hillary, sort of. NWO, anyone?