Excuse all my extra chatting this week

drivingdaisy

I'm filling in for someone who has gone on vacation and all I have to really do is answer phones. I get a little bored. I'm actually looking forward to my husband's doctor appointment tomorrow. It's bad that I know that I have 1 hour and 50 minutes left.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I'm filling in for someone who has gone on vacation and all I have to really do is answer phones. I get a little bored. I'm actually looking forward to my husband's doctor appointment tomorrow. It's bad that I know that I have 1 hour and 50 minutes left.

Scatterbrain today? :buddies:

drivingdaisy

I have to scatter my brain on the internet or else I would be staring at a wall doing nothing. I don't think the phone has rang since 2:00.

When ever I do (this-temp) office work I end up missing teaching a little. The days went by SO fast when I was teaching.

When ever I do (this-temp) office work I end up missing teaching a little. The days went by SO fast when I was teaching.
What with deflecting peanut breath, chasing the dog around, and constantly trying to stop little Johnny from watching the girls pee in the unshielded bathroom... no doubt!

drivingdaisy

What with deflecting peanut breath, chasing the dog around, and constantly trying to stop little Johnny from watching the girls pee in the unshielded bathroom... no doubt!

The dog is only running around because I fed her too much peanut butter and she refuses to use a toilet without some privacy.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I have to scatter my brain on the internet or else I would be staring at a wall doing nothing. I don't think the phone has rang since 2:00.

What's your number? We can fix that :howdy:

drivingdaisy

1 hr 7 minutes............

Yesterday I got soaked in the rain when I left. Pants and shirt soaked through along with an indside out umbrella. At least today when I leave I will be dry.

Hmmmm..... another BCP in the making....

Can you provide us with riveting stories of how you can't understand the oriental person on the other end? :popcorn:

drivingdaisy

Hmmmm..... another BCP in the making....

Can you provide us with riveting stories of how you can't understand the oriental person on the other end? :popcorn:

Hasn't happened yet, but I'll let you know....
I got cursed at a couple of times before when I was filling in here. (But that was a couple of years ago and not really my fault.) Those actually make my day go faster.

drivingdaisy

Thank you all for the entertainment this week. Since today is (supposed to be) my last day at the office, I'll prbably be chatting less in the weeks to come. I don't know what I would have done without you. (Because at least when I'm on here I'm typing which kind of sounds productive, compared to the mouse click of game playing.)