exercise rider?

IntegritysDream

Hello All!
Well now that i offically have my licence, i am possibly looking for some work schooling horses, to gain some more experience other then just riding my guy. Im used to ponies, and the attitudes. Will not ride rearers or sever buckers or those that bolt (not the occasional scoot... like... full out gallop not stoping for nothing bolts). I havent done jumping in a while, but would like to get back into it... i do dressage and train with michele spalding. I have previously done hunters though. I am a soft, patient rider, with a good leg. Not looking for free lease or anything like that, just something different to school and maybe show thats sane. Hollywood/leonardtown/valley lee/mechanicsville kinda area. PM me.
Thanks

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
T Im riding two horses for a lady I know and wouldn't mind some help. I'm doing it as a favor so no pay. But the one horse is a 14.2 buckskin cute little girl can jump and all that. and the other is 16 chestnut gelding he is use to jump but has nuvicular. He use to be my first horse back in the day. Both seem very nice. Haven't rode the mare yet that is tonight. The lady is having some health issues and needs help getting them straight to sell them. If you still have my number text me!

BZ-is this the little TB that I loved! She is worth the travel!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
T Im riding two horses for a lady I know and wouldn't mind some help. I'm doing it as a favor so no pay. But the one horse is a 14.2 buckskin cute little girl can jump and all that. and the other is 16 chestnut gelding he is use to jump but has nuvicular. He use to be my first horse back in the day. Both seem very nice. Haven't rode the mare yet that is tonight. The lady is having some health issues and needs help getting them straight to sell them. If you still have my number text me!

BZ-is this the little TB that I loved! She is worth the travel!

Blissful you must mean the Grey, Appendix QH, mare that is a 10+ mover. No I'm still looking for an Intermediate to Advance student that would like to take lessons on her and Free Lease her. Can't believe there isn't anyone out there looking to show and win. You really got along great with her and would have done great in the show ring together.

Then my client also has a really nice Sorrel, Appendix QH, mare that is also a very nice mover. She is about 16+ hands and built like a warm blood. Both of these horses are located in St. Leonard, are available for me to use for lessons, for someone to free lease that takes with me, and the owners can transport them to shows in there 4 horse trailer. The owners just want to have a good intermediate or advance rider bring them along with the understanding they would take lesson with me. Plus they have a nice, flat outdoor ring with wonderful hunter jumps.

I was thinking about Willow for ID. She has ridden her before I moved her to a barn in Prince Frederick, but this barn wouldn't allow me to teach lessons on my own horse. Had to move her because she needed to be kept on stall rest to rehab her feet from a bad farrier job and the terrian at the PF barn. Now I'm boarding my girl at Campinmutts and her feet are doing soooooo much better. Might get her up to SMHA to do some classes in July. If her feet hold up I might be offering her up for half lease also.

I've got quality horses for people to ride and take lessons with that could really win at shows, but they require the riders to learn to ride vs. being a passenger. I like knowing my students have become better riders and learned how to train horses vs just looking pretty and be an ineffective rider.

Oh, did you see Avapie took Shadow to the Frank Madden Clinic? She really did great and it was a thrill to have an advance student of mine ride in a Frank Madden clinic. :dye:

ID you are more then welcomed anytime to come up to ride Willow. Last time you rode her she had only been off the track for about a month. She is so much further along then you remember. Please PM or call me anytime to come up.:howdy:

IntegritysDream

I've got quality horses for people to ride and take lessons with that could really win at shows, but they require the riders to learn to ride vs. being a passenger. I like knowing my students have become better riders and learned how to train horses vs just looking pretty and be an ineffective rider.
[/QUOTE]

:yeahthat:I cant stand riders that just sit and look pretty! I believe in getting the horse to look pretty and be trained (by you) before you "look pretty"... otherwise, it just looks like a mess.

However, i used to try and "look pretty" while i was trying to retrain indy... didn't work out so well. Sometimes you gotta take a step back and just focus on the horse (you still gotta make sure your aides are clear,maintain a good seat & hands) and forget the pretty show look.

If i was a passenger on indy, we'd be straight over to the grass... forget the work :lmao:

fredsaid2

Blissful you must mean the Grey, Appendix QH, mare that is a 10+ mover. No I'm still looking for an Intermediate to Advance student that would like to take lessons on her and Free Lease her. Can't believe there isn't anyone out there looking to show and win. You really got along great with her and would have done great in the show ring together.

Sounds interesting. I take it both horses are on-site leases?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sounds interesting. I take it both horses are on-site leases?

Yes, both horses would need to stay at the farm in St. Leonard. They also have a Green Buckskin Mare that is also available for lessons and lease to an advanced rider. Her first show out she placed in all of her classes and place 1st in two out of the three classes.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

Then my client also has a really nice Sorrel, Appendix QH, mare that is also a very nice mover. She is about 16+ hands and built like a warm blood. Both of these horses are located in St. Leonard, are available for me to use for lessons, for someone to free lease that takes with me, and the owners can transport them to shows in there 4 horse trailer. The owners just want to have a good intermediate or advance rider bring them along with the understanding they would take lesson with me. Plus they have a nice, flat outdoor ring with wonderful hunter jumps.

I was thinking about Willow for ID. She has ridden her before I moved her to a barn in Prince Frederick, but this barn wouldn't allow me to teach lessons on my own horse. Had to move her because she needed to be kept on stall rest to rehab her feet from a bad farrier job and the terrian at the PF barn. Now I'm boarding my girl at Campinmutts and her feet are doing soooooo much better. Might get her up to SMHA to do some classes in July. If her feet hold up I might be offering her up for half lease also.

Oh, did you see Avapie took Shadow to the Frank Madden Clinic? She really did great and it was a thrill to have an advance student of mine ride in a Frank Madden clinic. :dye:

ID you are more then welcomed anytime to come up to ride Willow. Last time you rode her she had only been off the track for about a month. She is so much further along then you remember. Please PM or call me anytime to come up.:howdy:

SPAM!!!! Aren't you on vacation?:killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The beach is great, but I miss teaching and riding!!!! I'll be back to work on Monday!! :yahoo: Are you heading out on your vacation adventure today?

My day isn't going too well. I loaded up our 3 horses and headed to Pensacola last night only to find out at the agricultural stop that I had forgotten to print out one of the horse’s coggins when I first got them. A lady was nice enough to let me borrow her satellite computer so that I could pull up my coggins on my e-mail but then I couldn't remember my account number and password. I ended up having to head all the way back home and on the way my alternator died. So the horses took a 12-hour horse trailer ride, but we managed to make it back alive after two trips to Wal-mart and 5 batteries. Uggg. I learned my lesson. Always double check my paperwork to really make sure it is in the glove box! It is a much longer story, but this is the shortened version. It sucked, but it can always be worse, I know.:banghead:

avapie

Oh no Sadie! That sucks! Thanks for postponing your trip so me and the little guy could visit. Sorry your trip was off to such a rough start.

lovemyber135

these horses (the appendix's) sound awsum to learn on and to achieve something on. i live on budds creek road is that far away? i have a car and my license also. dont mean to steal your spark integritysdream.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
these horses (the appendix's) sound awsum to learn on and to achieve something on. i live on budds creek road is that far away? i have a car and my license also. dont mean to steal your spark integritysdream.

I rode the grey. She is great! Budds creek is a little bit of a drive. You have to go over the solomns bridge then another 30 minute drive probably.