Expect 'new' cases to skyrocket today today.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Given the track record of the blatantly dishonest reporting that has permeated the MSM, expect headlines like this,
"Spike in new cases after Memorial Day 're openings"
"Memorial Day weekend leads to record number of new cases"

Hessian

That 'chicken little' wedge of the population has grown accustomed to the gloom from the MSM/CNN/MSNBC. They thrive off of it,...then climb on their 'my little pony' soap box to condemn everybody wanting to live life.
The stats continue to prove; we have experienced a man-made collapse of our economy and China is full of smiles. Its the REACTION to the virus that has tanked our economy...not the virus itself. That reaction was driven by hysteria and the Left KNEW this would harm Trump...thus they will continue to meet the needs of the ninnies hiding in their basements with clorox wipes and 65 rolls of toilet paper.

Tech

New policy to actively search for cases in certain populations. e.g. Charlotte Hall's doubling their numbers.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just stop testing people and the infection numbers will cease to increase.

The real issue is how many infected require hospitalization or end up in the critical category. Then you have people who have died that have never been tested but still get chalked up to the virus as the cause of death. 1 Italian doctor estimated his countries numbers were inflated by 88%.

Last edited:

hitchicken

Maryland announces their numbers at 10 am, so stay tuned.

Just stop testing people and the infection numbers will cease to increase.

The real issue is how many infected require hospitalization or end up in the critical category. Then you have people who have died that have never been tested but still get chalked up to the virus as the cause of death. 1 Italian doctor estimated his countries numbers were inflated by 88%.

Well, that's certainly flattening the curve... NOT...

Attachments

• hospital1.jpg
    hospital1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Hijinx

This must be the fastest acting flu to ever evolve.
Memorial day holiday was yesterday and already the numbers are going up?
Let's give it 2 weeks and see what happens.

hitchicken

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Clem72

Given the track record of the blatantly dishonest reporting that has permeated the MSM, expect headlines like this,
"Spike in new cases after Memorial Day 're openings"
"Memorial Day weekend leads to record number of new cases"

Wouldn't that be 7-10 days from now? And you would expect some spike, even if it were regular flu and people were actually tracking it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Wouldn't that be 7-10 days from now? And you would expect some spike, even if it were regular flu and people were actually tracking it.
Certain media outlets have a track record of reporting “record spikes in cases” usually the Monday or Tuesday after a red state opens. All commonly known facts such as the incubation period is tossed aside in the name of clicks and red,states bad.

We’ve already seen and exposed these guardians of truth manipulate photo angles and camera settings to “prove” that people are not social distancing. Delmarvanow dot com even put photos from 2019 to show people on the beach this year.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I heard something about the VA being a hotspot. Any truth?
An interesting observation traveling through VA over the weekend. The Sheetz in Dahlgren was requiring people entering the store to wear masks. Big signs on the doors, employees wearing masks, everything. The Sheetz in Boyce VA, which is just east of Winchester on US-50/17, didn't appear to be requiring anything. No signs on the doors, and social distancing rules weren't really being followed. The staff had masks, but some had their nose uncovered. My wife and I were the only two customers wearing masks in the store.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
An interesting observation traveling through VA over the weekend. The Sheetz in Dahlgren was requiring people entering the store to wear masks. Big signs on the doors, employees wearing masks, everything. The Sheetz in Boyce VA, which is just east of Winchester on US-50/17, didn't appear to be requiring anything. No signs on the doors, and social distancing rules weren't really being followed. The staff had masks, but some had their nose uncovered. My wife and I were the only two customers wearing masks in the store.
I was in NH a couple of weeks ago. Grocery store staff had masks on. Customers could choose. We took ours off.