"Experts" inject children with tainted drugs

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Again ... it is stupid and ignorant to get any medical service, such as a vaccine injection, outside of a doctor's office visit. People are so programmed and can't or won't think outside of their programmed world. They, and or their children, get what they deserve.

Crabcake42

GregV814

ummmm who get shots and who doesn't? will there be any civil actions pending? will the racist, non-racist States Attorney investigate?
Shirley, you jest.

PeoplesElbow

Most of those types of medicines remain nearly 100% potent for several DECADES after expiration.
That's why, my aunt use to be in charge of supply at a hospital and told me about having to get rid of things that were still perfectly good. She died 25 years ago but I still have packages of gauze, surgical rags, scissors clamps etc that they were required to toss out.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That was a great episode, and a great example of Freddie Highmore's acting chops.
He is very good! I've watched this program from the beginning. I started watching him when he was in Bates Motel. I never realized until later that he was Charlie in the remake of Willy Wonka.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
He is very good! I've watched this program from the beginning. I started watching him when he was in Bates Motel. I never realized until later that he was Charlie in the remake of Willy Wonka.
He was in a scifi movie "The Spiderwick Chronicles" where he played two brothers on completely different ends of the personality spectrum. I wasn't convinced it was just one person, thought he had a real brother.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He was in a scifi movie "The Spiderwick Chronicles" where he played two brothers on completely different ends of the personality spectrum. I wasn't convinced it was just one person, thought he had a real brother.
Thanks. I'll have to check it out!

Kinnakeet

If I may ...

Again ... it is stupid and ignorant to get any medical service, such as a vaccine injection, outside of a doctor's office visit. People are so programmed and can't or won't think outside of their programmed world. They, and or their children, get what they deserve.
That is true

SamSpade

Wow. We saw that with our kids. Funny how that happens.

I remember how hard it was to explain to the kids that "Duckie" from NCIS was once a heartthrob from "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." - or any of a host of similar observations. Every once in a while I will either see a name or a face and think "I KNOW who that is!".