Extraction Facial II

lmwelch

Saw another thread along the same lines as my question but it's a few years old so I'm starting another one.

I'm interested in getting a facial and looking for one where the pores (blackheads, whiteheads, etc.) are thoroughly cleaned/cleared. I'm not sure if "extraction facial" is really what it's called or not. Anyway, if anyone has any personal experience and/or recommendations of a place or person to see (preferably Charles County), I'd really appreciate it.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Saw another thread along the same lines as my question but it's a few years old so I'm starting another one.

I'm interested in getting a facial and looking for one where the pores (blackheads, whiteheads, etc.) are thoroughly cleaned/cleared. I'm not sure if "extraction facial" is really what it's called or not. Anyway, if anyone has any personal experience and/or recommendations of a place or person to see (preferably Charles County), I'd really appreciate it.

there are a few diff types of facials and peels you could get. manual extraction really isnt a solution for large areas. I recently got an acne clearing facial at galleria..it was really great and cleared my congested skin considerably. it involved several stages of enzymatic exfoliation, a really good cleanising, steam and some manual extractions. my face elooked like hell for 4-5 days after :killingme but it made a difference afterwards. I will be scheduling another as soon as I can.

also, there are a few medispas that do some pretty strong peels that are helpful as well, they are a bit pricier, though.