Extraction of teeth on cat

music

I have a cat that I took to the Well Pet Clinic tonight. They did a great job examining her and realized she really needs several teeth extracted as well as a cleaning.

I take her to my regular vet on Monday. Does anyone have a ball park figure of how much it will cost? I was thinking of having most of them pulled as they look pretty bad :bawl:

I feel really bad for her. I am just trying to figure out a general ball park figure on price. Thanks

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
My Charlie seems to have a problem keeping his teeth. He has had 2 pulled. This last one about 8 mts ago cost me around 150.00 I think. It wasnt cheap but his face was all swollen. So it had to be done.

Attachments

• kittys 035.jpg
    kittys 035.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 116

music

I am hoping it's less than $400 at this point, but not writing off a higher bill if that's what is necessary. The things we do for our critters :jameo:

crazykitty

I think it depends on how many extractions they have to do. When my cat had her teeth pulled, they had to do x rays to see which teeth had to be pulled. She had like 4 pulled plus cleaning and I think it was around $600.

music

I'm thinking Hannah will need at least four pulled, if not more, plus the cleaning & xrays, etc. Poor girl. But hopefully she will be happier after this procedure.....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have a cat that I took to the Well Pet Clinic tonight. They did a great job examining her and realized she really needs several teeth extracted as well as a cleaning.

I take her to my regular vet on Monday. Does anyone have a ball park figure of how much it will cost? I was thinking of having most of them pulled as they look pretty bad :bawl:

I feel really bad for her. I am just trying to figure out a general ball park figure on price. Thanks

I am currently checking on dental prices at various places for one of the rescues to get his teeth cleaned, and the prices I have been quoted have ranged from $150 to $500 for a cleaning.

music

I don't understand the significant differences in price for dental care. Although I expect Hannah to have more than a cleaning, so I know a price cannot be "quoted" for me, etc. Thanks for all the info, it does help me to understand a little bit more about a "ball park" figure, hopefully.