Eye creams

JeJeTe

Happiness
Recommendation for an all in one that treats dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines...

I've been using Benefit's It's Potent eye cream but I'd like to try something else.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I absolutely LOVE my eye cream. My husband picked it up for me during a trip overseas to Jordan and I've been using it for roughly 3 years. It's got "Dead Sea" minerals and such in it. With shipping it costs about $50 and lasts me a good 3/4 of a year. The company is located in Jordan. :: Spa Care - Natural Dead Sea Products :: Here is the eye cream: http://www.spacare-intl.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Eye_Gel_4af983a57e83d.gif

Also, I recently started using SkinCeuticals though I have not tried their eye cream. I love their CF serum and I'm sure their other stuff is equally impressive. They are pricey but worth it IMO. You must take good care of your skin!! Nobody wants to look like leather in their 50s.
Skinceuticals | Shop Quality Skincare Products Backed by Science at SkinCeuticals.com

JeJeTe

Happiness
I absolutely LOVE my eye cream. My husband picked it up for me during a trip overseas to Jordan and I've been using it for roughly 3 years. It's got "Dead Sea" minerals and such in it. With shipping it costs about $50 and lasts me a good 3/4 of a year. The company is located in Jordan. :: Spa Care - Natural Dead Sea Products :: Here is the eye cream: http://www.spacare-intl.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Eye_Gel_4af983a57e83d.gif

Also, I recently started using SkinCeuticals though I have not tried their eye cream. I love their CF serum and I'm sure their other stuff is equally impressive. They are pricey but worth it IMO. You must take good care of your skin!! Nobody wants to look like leather in their 50s.
Skinceuticals | Shop Quality Skincare Products Backed by Science at SkinCeuticals.com

Wow..I'll check out the eye cream. Thanks! I'm more in a prevent and maintain for the fine lines since I'm just barely in my 30s but I haven't found anything I love yet. Plus the dark circles I have are ridiculous and no matter how much sleep I get, they don't disappear.

You are right to take care of it. Recently, I've been using coconut oil on my skin and I have to say I love the effects of it so far.