eye doctor in calvert county

punjabigyrl

I have a friend who moved to Calvert County and needs an eye exam. I understand Bayshore in Prince Frederick is My Eye doctor as the pearl Vision in Dunkirk and Dr. Lucente(at Byshore Eyecare) is no longer with them. Has anyone gone for an eye exam at the new place? TIA

Bavarian

Chesapeake Eye Associates in Prince Frederick. They have real Doctors, ones who are medical doctors. My wife and I went to Dr. Wanner.

punjabigyrl

Chesapeake Eye Associates in Prince Frederick. They have real Doctors, ones who are medical doctors. My wife and I went to Dr. Wanner.

The main differences between an optometrist and an ophthalmologist are one, the cost for the eye exam, one performs surgeries, and treating certain eye diseases. In certain states, Optoms do just short of eye surgery. I got misdiagnosed by an ophthalmologist("real doctor") in that office for something I didn't have in 2004. So, I refer them to go to Bethesda, Annapolis, or some ophthalmologist in Charles county.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
I have a friend who moved to Calvert County and needs an eye exam. I understand Bayshore in Prince Frederick is My Eye doctor as the pearl Vision in Dunkirk and Dr. Lucente(at Byshore Eyecare) is no longer with them. Has anyone gone for an eye exam at the new place? TIA

My fam has gone to Bayshore for 15 years. I happen to have my yearly on Monday. After seeing that you said Dr. Lucente is no longer there, I called today to make sure My Eye Doc still takes my insurance. They do. Even though, I will be seeing a new doc this time, we have been completely satisfied with the care received by Bayshore, now My Eye Doc. The recep said Dr. Lucente left when they were bought out. I will post here if I find My Eye Doc is unsatisfactory.

mamatutu

mama to two
I said I would post if I found My Eye Doc (former Bayshore in PF) unsatisfactory. But, I was so impressed today, that I wanted to recommend them. No waiting, office runs very well, the new doc is young, but she is very professional, thorough, and answered all my questions. They have added a couple new diagnostic machines, one being a retina something, or other. I felt very well taken care of, and left thinking everything that could be checked, was checked. I will continue to go there. :yay:

Last edited:

punjabigyrl

I said I would post if I found My Eye Doc (former Bayshore in PF) unsatisfactory. But, I was so impressed today, that I wanted to recommend them. No waiting, office runs very well, the new doc is young, but she is very professional, thorough, and answered all my questions. They have added a couple new diagnostic machines, one being a retina something, or other. I felt very well taken care of, and left thinking everything that could be checked, was checked. I will continue to go there. :yay:

That is good to hear. Glad you are satisfied with your visit.