Eye lash curler

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
When I used a metal curler, I always just hit it with the blowdryer for a few seconds. I had this and am considering getting another one, I really liked it. :yay:

Chasey_Lane said:
You're not supposed to curl your eyelashes, ladies. It weakens them! :smack:

I have to curl mine. Some of them forget that they're supposed to curl up, instead of down. I get tired of them rubbing my eye.

nomoney

I didn't even know you could curl them :dork: :lol: Are there for real little itty bitty tiny curling irons for your eyelashes? :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nomoney said:
I didn't even know you could curl them :dork: :lol: Are there for real little itty bitty tiny curling irons for your eyelashes? :lol:
:roflmao: They look like this. I've had my eyelid pinched in curlers like that twice, once by me, once by a "professional", so I prefer the strange looking one from Sephora.

nomoney

Nickel said:
:roflmao: They look like this. I've had my eyelid pinched in curlers like that twice, once by me, once by a "professional", so I prefer the strange looking one from Sephora.
oh I've got one of those. Think I've used it twice. You actually can get professional's to use them on you? :confused: y'all are wierd.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
camily said:
I have never been an eyelash curler. Does it really make a difference?
I guess it depends on what your eyelashes look like in the first place. Mine are straight, so curling them up makes a visible difference. My son has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen...I wish I had some like that. :bawl:

nomoney

Nickel said:
I guess it depends on what your eyelashes look like in the first place. Mine are straight, so curling them up makes a visible difference. My son has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen...I wish I had some like that. :bawl:
Little boys always have the fullest eyelashes.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nomoney said:
oh I've got one of those. Think I've used it twice. You actually can get professional's to use them on you? :confused: y'all are wierd.
:smack: My friend had the makeup lady from her salon come to the house and do our makeup for her wedding and she pinched me. :bawl:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
nomoney said:
y'all are wierd.
:lol: I never understood the point of curling lashes myself. My eyelashes are long and straight, when I have curled them in the past, they have always looked funny. :shrug:

camily

Peace
Nickel said:
I have crappy short ones so maybe I should try to curl them. My daughters both have beautiful long eyelashes but I have no idea where they got them.

morganj614

Nickel said:

I have used the cheapo Revlon one for years. I have long lashes but they look better with a curl to them. I don't think I want to try a heated one. And never walk and curl your eyelashes at the same time. I once tripped and pulled half of them out :roflmao: