Eye make up remover

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I use those Pond's Cleansing Cloths to remove my eye makeup, and they work like a charm. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
Me, too. And moisturizer on a Q-tip.
I do the moisturizer on a cotton ball thing when I'm out of town (I always forget to bring the cleansing cloths with me :lol:).

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sushisamba said:
Mary K Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. Feels soooooooo oily, but it's not at all. :yay:

The stuff is amazing!
I used to use that and really liked it, but I didn't want to find a Mary Kay rep to reorder cause I was afraid they'd start stalking me. :jameo:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I just use my regular Clinique daily foaming face wash. No extra eye make-up remover needed. I don't wear much eye make-up though. :yay:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
What ever happened to soap and water? The last time I wore makeup, thats the way I did it. The natural look is the best anyway

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
jwwb2000 said:
Avon Creamy Eye Makeup Remover :yay: :yay:
This stuff is the absolute best. Nothing else appeals to me like this make-up remover.

Hey jwwb, can you put me down for four tubes of this stuff? Let me know how much, and I"ll drop off the $$ to you soonest.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
baileydog said:
What ever happened to soap and water? The last time I wore makeup, thats the way I did it. The natural look is the best anyway
Soap dries out my skin. :shrug:

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Nickel said:
I used to use that and really liked it, but I didn't want to find a Mary Kay rep to reorder cause I was afraid they'd start stalking me. :jameo:
One of my friends use to sell it but stopped and has a supply. Let me know if you want the hook up. :yay:

Geek

baileydog said:

The natural look is scary on me. I need to boost this puppy up. I also have tiny eyes that are a nice color, so to look like I am awake I need mascara and eyeliner.

sockgirl77

Geek said:
The natural look is scary on me. I need to boost this puppy up. I also have tiny eyes that are a nice color, so to look like I am awake I need mascara and eyeliner.
I hear that glitter wakes the eyes up. :yay: