Eyebrow Threading

WrapLady

Does anyone know of anywhere in St. Mary's or Calvert County that offers eyebrow threading? I've been on travel for an extended period of time and have been fortunate enough to be within walking distance of an Eyebrow Designer. I'm coming back soon and would like to find somewhere local. I don't really want to go to Waldorf every other week to get it done. I can't wax because I use a topical treatment for acne which thins the skin and waxing just rips the skin right off my face.

Does anyone know of anywhere in St. Mary's or Calvert County that offers eyebrow threading? I've been on travel for an extended period of time and have been fortunate enough to be within walking distance of an Eyebrow Designer. I'm coming back soon and would like to find somewhere local. I don't really want to go to Waldorf every other week to get it done. I can't wax because I use a topical treatment for acne which thins the skin and waxing just rips the skin right off my face.

Have you checked with Bella Salon/Spa? They would be my guess.

I personally have the eyebrow hairs ripped out of my face with wax... :coffee: Sorry that isn't an option for you because it is a fun experience. :sarcasm:

WrapLady

I personally have the eyebrow hairs ripped out of my face with wax... :coffee: Sorry that isn't an option for you because it is a fun experience. :sarcasm:

Threading isn't much better, pain wise that is. I can usually hear the tearing of the hairs....kind of gross but it leaves my skin behind so I deal with it.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Hugs to all you women for what you do to look good for us men until you're too old and we kick you to the curb

MarieB

I think threading is more painful.

On a side note, I wish I could find a place that uses wax (or the non-wax stuff) that doesn't break my skin out.