eyebrows

RidgeChick

I need a recommendation for a good person to wax my eyebrows - dont have enough hair as it is - but they need shaping up badly. Lexington Park area please...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I use the lady in the nail salon beside Rite Aid over in the Big Lots plaza. She does a great job shaping without ripping out all my eyebrows. Costs me $10 with tip. Can't think of the name of the salon or anything. Sorry.

I'm always fascinated by the Thread Pluckers at the kiosks in the malls how the heck do they zero in on a hair and pluck it out with a string? :shocking:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I use the lady in the nail salon beside Rite Aid over in the Big Lots plaza. She does a great job shaping without ripping out all my eyebrows. Costs me $10 with tip. Can't think of the name of the salon or anything. Sorry.

Expose Nails in Milison Plaza located next to the Bon Buffet.

kk2187

I need a recommendation for a good person to wax my eyebrows - dont have enough hair as it is - but they need shaping up badly. Lexington Park area please...

I went to Micah at Hair It Is and was pretty pleased. She shaped them but didn't take too much off as I have thin eyebrows, too.

kalmd

I'm always fascinated by the Thread Pluckers at the kiosks in the malls how the heck do they zero in on a hair and pluck it out with a string? :shocking:

I go there. Waxing breaks me out. I still get red from threading, but don't get the little bumps. The string pulls out a line of hair at a time, so it's very precise. There's not way they can accidently remove too much. It hurts, especially your first time, but it's worth it to me.

Roman

Don't know if it's new or not. I popped in a few months ago and BAM! No eyebrows.
I had that happen about a year ago, but only to one Brow. I looked like a freak. The eyebrow came back with the hairs going every which-way, like an Old Man's Brow. I am STILL mad about that....

nobody really

I need a nap
I had that happen about a year ago, but only to one Brow. I looked like a freak. The eyebrow came back with the hairs going every which-way, like an Old Man's Brow. I am STILL mad about that....

i'm sorry that happened, but just sitting here reading it and getting a mental picture just cracked me up :killingme

but seriously, if that happened to me, i'd have to rent a billboard and ruin the mutha effer's business...

nobody really

I need a nap
Being from Ridge, shouldn't it be eyebrow?

no, eyebrow only if your chinese. they don't use "s". Liike "you want two eggroll?", or, you order be ready in 10 minute. Or, you want "eyebrow" waxed?"

i guess after what happened to Roman when they say "you want eyebrow waxed", you might want to be sure they mean BOTH.