Eyelashes service?????

cdsulhoff

OK so I am doing some research on different Day spas in the near by areas. I am personally tired of driving to Chevy Chase to get my fix of relaxation. So I was looking at Merle Norman salon in Bowie. OK, I came across a eyelash service where you can get fake lashes put on a full set is like $40. I was wondering if any ladies here ever got this service down before and if you did, did you like what you got?
I just got my eyebrows waxed yesterday and I am still in pain. I think the wax was too hot. My friend told me that they look puffy still. I also did the paraffin dip yesterday and I have to say the wax was way way too hot. I am not going back for that again. I get the paraffin wax treatment done at the Red Door and Love it. I don't think I am going back to Lee nail salon and spa again. I went there only because I wanted a quick pick me up while the boy were in school. I should of known better.

Last edited:

Angel

~*~*~
Tanacabana in Calaway is my favorite place. Don't let the name fool you, they do everything. Autumn does my hair and brows and I love her!

nicole_M

My Aunt Kristy works at Robert Andrews in Waugh Chapel.

I haven't talked to her in forever (Shame on me!). Since my father passed away, we haven't been as close to his side as before. I know she is still there, though.

nicole_M

cdsulhoff said:
the real question is would you pay to have false eyelashes?

I don't think $40 is unreasonable....I have naturally long lashes so I would do it for a wedding or something along those lines....

How long do they stay on for?

You all will think I am crazy, but my last haircut, back in August was at Hair Cuttery (the new one in Lusby) and I found a 50% off coupon in the local paper that I used and I got a haircut for $7 plus a tip. I just wanted to get a quick trim for my birthday. I have a gift certificate to GLOW Salon in Annapolis I was given LAST Christmas and still haven't used it. It expired but they extended it 4 months since I told them I had 2 year old twins and a 3 year old and didn't get out much!!!

CMC122 said:
I've never seen false lashes that didn't look false:ohwell:
Yeah, but how bout that time K_Jo's falsie fell into her scrambled eggs at IHOP and we all got our meal free when she screamed "Caterpiller in my eggs! :jameo: Caterpiller in my eggs! :jameo:" :shrug:

CMC122

Go Braves!
kwillia said:
Yeah, but how bout that time K_Jo's falsie fell into her scrambled eggs at IHOP and we all got our meal free when she screamed "Caterpiller in my eggs! :jameo: Caterpiller in my eggs! :jameo:" :shrug:
Good times:cool:

punjabigyrl

If your eyebrows are still hurting I think they yanked the wax off. As for getting eyebrows depends on your fancy. Whatever you do DO NOT got to Hair It Is. My color came out in 1 week. try scape in leonardtown or tanacabana.

nicole_moreland said:
My Aunt Kristy works at Robert Andrews in Waugh Chapel.

I haven't talked to her in forever (Shame on me!). Since my father passed away, we haven't been as close to his side as before. I know she is still there, though.

I think she did my hair. Did you have a relative die in a motorcycle accident?