eyes dialated

A

amotley

had my eye exam today and they dialated them how long does this last im still not clear yet its been 6 hours its better than it was but this is getting old

W

Wenchy

had my eye exam today and they dialated them how long does this last im still not clear yet its been 6 hours its better than it was but this is getting old

Did you have to drive yourself home after the exam?

W

Wenchy

Oh! Keep those funky glasses on they gave you (even inside)

My eyes were super sensitive after they dilated mine...to any light.

A

amotley

Did you have to drive yourself home after the exam?

yes but since it wasnt sunny and i had on those great looking sunglasses they give you it wast bad. it just trying to watch tv or read on here its annoying. top i guess now would be a good time to feed me the okra lol :killingme

M

Mousebaby

yes but since it wasnt sunny and i had on those great looking sunglasses they give you it wast bad. it just trying to watch tv or read on here its annoying. top i guess now would be a good time to feed me the okra lol :killingme

I had to go to the DMV after mine and pick up my new tags. Talk about weird looks I got from people. :lmao:

A

amotley

my son keeps coming over and looking at me walking away shaking his head telling me i should leave the drugs alone he has jokes now

W

Wenchy

yes but since it wasnt sunny and i had on those great looking sunglasses they give you it wast bad. it just trying to watch tv or read on here its annoying.

They never warned me about the dilation. I head out to my car and OUCH!
(I was in for my final exam for lasik surgery, so I still needed my regular glasses to drive) I get in my car, take off the "bug eye" glasses, put on my prescription glasses and the bug eyes over them. The trip home was fun...one hand holding two glasses to my eyes and the other steering. Thank goodness I wasn't driving a manual.

You'll be fine in a few more hours. :lol:

Have a :cheers: and relax.

T

toppick08

:lmao:

soft foods only..:poorbaby:

A

amotley

I had to go to the DMV after mine and pick up my new tags. Talk about weird looks I got from people. :lmao:

i know what you mean i had to leave there and go to my cardiologist for blood work, it was bright in there so i was also using my hand over the top of the glasses