EZall

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Not all it's cracked up to be. :ohwell:

Or maybe mine werer just too d@mn dirty...but don't waste your $ on the body wash. The Sprayer is nice though.

I had to do the kids TWICE, and then they still needed scrubbing, and now it's raining again. :tantrum

Last edited:
happyappygirl said:
I had to do the kids TWICE, and then they still needed scrubbing, and now it's raining again. :tantrum
Why the hell couldn't they have had a powerwasher for kids back when mine were little and covered in s'ghetti...:tantrum:

Labs4Me

I was wondering if anyone else had bought that. I was pretty pissed off when I used it the other day. It sucks!! It didn't work any better than just spraying them with water. Plus, my sprayer foamer thing kept spinning around and the nozzle kept leaking so I tried to just use the body cleaner like a normal shampoo and I was not impressed at all!! I'm thinking about returning the whole thing cause it wasn't cheap!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i'll keep the sprayer, and use something else in it :lol:
Did you put it together right? The directions aren't very clear.
The theory is it's suppose to eat the stuff that causes bacteria. mine were real soft afterwards. nice conditioning. RC was impressed with the horse on the demo dvd they were running :lol:

mingiz

Horse Poor
YEA I got suckered in too. I used it on the Pal and my B/W I didn't see any difference. Must be for horses that live in stalls and don't know what a real field is..I'm going to try maybe a different shampoo in it. I also bought one the tie rings. Can't wait to use that. We have one that has learned to pull back...

fredsaid2

mingiz said:
YEA I got suckered in too. I used it on the Pal and my B/W I didn't see any difference. Must be for horses that live in stalls and don't know what a real field is..I'm going to try maybe a different shampoo in it. I also bought one the tie rings. Can't wait to use that. We have one that has learned to pull back...

I agree that for really dirty horses it's not so effective. I wouldn't use it to get ready for a show but do use it after schooling. I think it does a good job of getting the sweat off and I like that it's not drying. Plus foaming them is just fun :smile: Has anyone used the trailer cleaner?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Haven't used the trailer cleaner. Thought about trying it. But leary now after using the horse shampoo. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Guess we all got suckered!!!

mingiz said:

LOL :killingme , actually I thought it left a nice shine but I agree it's pretty lame on the dirt. What I did like though was the dog and cat shampoo, I used it on the horses with white and it cleaned up real bright white.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
mingiz said:
Got us too! It just doesn't push the dirt out of their coats! We don't have the best water pressure, maybe thats got something to do with it. I'm gonna try the sprayer with our regular horse shampoo (I really like Corona!) and see if it makes applying it easier. I still had to scrub with the easyall shampoo anyway. Aside from the Easyall, I'm thrilled with the Wahl clippers (have 2!), Corona products, Blue Seal senior, the electric rope braid, and think the Nelson Waterers are great too (but don't have them yet). What's up with the EasyAll, Clinton?

OOhh the tie rings are fantastic!!!!! Just watch the dvd and follow the directions. I'm sure there is an idiot or two out there who buys them, hooks them up and expects it to work by itself.