Fab Feet Blisstick

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I'm one of those people with weird feet. Every new pair of shoes I get (which are many, I'm a shoe ho) break in my feet instead of the other way around, i.e. blisters. I don't recall who (pixie maybe?), but someone here mentioned long ago about blister balm for feet. I kept it in the back of my mind and recently saw Fab Feet Blisstick at the end cap in the shoe section at Target. That stuff is the bombdiggety! I can slide my pumps on without hose with no problem and wear new shoes without two weeks of blisters and resulting callouses. My feet have never been so grateful! So, whoever mentioned it, thank you! :yahoo:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
What type/brand of shoes are you wearing that they give you problems? I only wear Nine West heels to work (and I NEVER wear hose) and they are the most comfortable shoes ever.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
What type/brand of shoes are you wearing that they give you problems? I only wear Nine West heels to work (and I NEVER wear hose) and they are the most comfortable shoes ever.

Various. I'll purchase whichever shoes appeal to me that at least don't appear as if they'll leave me in extreme excruciating pain. :lol: I really don't think brand matters. If it's a pump, I'll get rubbed on the back of my heel/Achilles. If it's strappy, I'll get rubbed on the sides and top of my feet. If it's open-toe, I'll get rubbed on the tops of my toes and the side of my pinky toe. :ohwell:

I'm not sure if I have any Nine-West in my closet, I'll have to look and see. If not, I'll give 'em a shot. :yay: