Face Transplant.

rack'm

Jaded
I've read about this before....I hope that can make this happen for the burn victims in the world.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
gumby said:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0001/20050917/1227903926.htm&sc=1500

Think we'll ever see this??? :popcorn: I can see a need, but can you imagine all the repercussions??

I was watching a show on TLC about it and the concern was that a person would see their dead relative or whatever walking down the street.

After doing the transplants on the cadavers though they said it would be very unlikely that a relative would even be able to recgonize the face after it was put on someone with a different bone structure.

Still just too creepy for me. I guess I can't say whether I would do it or not. I guess if my face got blown off by and explosive or something I might start thinking differently.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
AK-74me said:
:popcorn:

I wouldn't want Nicolas cage to be my co-star if we were trading faces
Not even if you could then go to his bank and get access to his money? :tap:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Ken King said:
Not even if you could then go to his bank and get access to his money? :tap:

well good point plus he has got a 20- yr old hot asian wife, maybe I'll change my mind.

K

Kizzy

Ken King said:
Sounds like it would make a great movie. :biggrin:

:lol: Too late, there was "Face Off."

I just had dealings with a swindler (client), and somebody in the office said, boy if that whole case wouldn't make a great movie. I said they've already done so, its called "Catch Me If You Can."

AK, I saw the same show. Interesting and I can see it now, organ donor and face donor. :yikes:

K

Kizzy

Ken King said:
No sh!t Sherlock, what do you think the :biggrin: was for?

Did you retire recently? :tap:

I knew that you knew that. :moon: I just had to show off the fact I actually remembered the name of the movie. :diva:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
I knew that you knew that. :moon: I just had to show off the fact I actually remembered the name of the movie. :diva:
Are you doing things that impact upon your memory? :tap: