Facebook hacked

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Try using the password retrieval. This might work if your hacker hasn't thought to change the email address on the account.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He did. That’s why I can’t deactivate the acct

Effers :mad:

Here is the help page - type in "hacked account" in the search field:

They can look back over the logs of your account to verify that the hack did occur. Don't expect this to be swift and efficient. FB doesn't ask for your credit card information or anything like that, but they'll want the email address and phone number you associated with the account.

Good luck!

DaSDGuy

Facebook hacked? Facebook is a hack. They will track all of your web browsing if you don't log off of Facebook before you use your browser.

nwtnanne

Facebook hacked? Facebook is a hack. They will track all of your web browsing if you don't log off of Facebook before you use your browser.
ohh i mean to get someones account i have a family member got her account stolen and we dont have any idea how it happen

DaSDGuy

ohh i mean to get someones account i have a family member got her account stolen and we dont have any idea how it happen
Oh that's different.
Step 1: contact Facebook and tell them the story so they can change the login credentials.
Step 2: once you have control of the account, delete it permanently.
Problem solved.