Facebook

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Wait a minute! You do have a FB. I have a friend request pending from months ago.

That was myspace and I haven't looked at it much at all. I did approve a bunch of people last week, but haven't been back to look at it. :lol:

See, I don't know if I'd even check facebook.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
That was myspace and I haven't looked at it much at all. I did approve a bunch of people last week, but haven't been back to look at it. :lol:

See, I don't know if I'd even check facebook.

Nope, it was Facebook...I never had a Myspace account.

Im_Me

You must have more boring friends than I do. Mine actually post things I want to hear about (most of the time).

While I wouldn't say my friends were the wildest bunch around, we are more fun than our Facebook pages appear. We just don't put stuff out on the internet.

It feels like the preprinted letter in the Christmas card to me, where you just give the highlights....Other than that it's lost on me so far.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
It is under your name. I can't remember where I got it from. I didn't search for you, I think it was suggested.

Sisturd may have done it while she was here. Hubby seems to remember us talking about it. I thought I set Facebook up with her. I guess I need to go look. :lol:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Sisturd may have done it while she was here. Hubby seems to remember us talking about it. I thought I set Facebook up with her. I guess I need to go look. :lol:

FB is where I tried to be your friend twice but you never came on so :shrug:

Vince

I'm not on it, but I keep getting peer pressure to get on it. So, do I just go to google and type in "facebook" and set up an account?

Any stuff I should be aware of or not post (other than the obvious stuff)?

Anyone that can give me any advice, I'd appreciate it. Also, I am a tard as far as puters go, so the advice must be given in really simple instructions. TIA.
I'm still trying to figure out how a lot of that facebook stuff works. :lol: And I've been on it for awhile.