Facebook.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Its not private.

2023796.jpg

lovinmaryland

I think this is fake anyway, if you look at her status it says engaged who gets engaged w/ out tasting the goods now a days?

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
am I wrong for laughing at this? Does it make me a bad person.

:lol: nope.

Notice how it says she is engaged? :lol: opps.

And the person that told her that the "hide" button deletes the post. :lol: It really doesn't. It just makes so that she, herself can't see it. :killingme

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
I think this is fake anyway, if you look at her status it says engaged who gets engaged w/ out tasting the goods now a days?

Ahhh, good point. But also, who would tell the person that they are sleeping with that they actually have sex with someone else. She seems to be playing the "my boyfriend neglects me" part.

bcp

In My Opinion
:howdy:

No relationship should be based on sex. What will happen when they get older and his crank falls off and her boobs hit the floor?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This was already discussed in another thread. THe site was hacked and they did this to a bunch of people. They went after a lot of people who claimed they went to church often or considered themselves religious.

Beta84

They're out to get us
it's interesting that the first response to the message was a minute before the message itself.