Facts, lies and utter B.S. (long)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The announcement by the CDC to open the window of Covid related deaths is an absolute slap in the face to everyone in the United States for several reasons. I'm no statistician or math super genius BUT I do know that in order to create these models that everyone loves to refer to; you need good data. Period. We've all seen how utterly ridiculous and completely wrong the IMHE models have been. Everyday these numbers are trending down because of flawed and incomplete data.

We started this trip down the rabbit hole by listening to and trusting the numbers coming from an adversarial government that has always been less than forthcoming with the truth. In other words, a government of liars. If you believe the reports coming out of China, specifically Wuhan today, then you are believing the numbers of a country that reported no deaths in Tiananmen square. We are being fed numbers through our media that comes directly from a country that routinely rounds up people that DARE to not tow the party line and force them into re education camps. Secondly, I would NEVER and as a nation we should never ever rely on ANY alleged world organization for any reliable data. If you think that the United Nations includes the best interests of the United States then you are sadly mistaken.

Back to the CDC. Changing the scope of 'cause of death' to be more inclusive in regards to Covid-19 is an opening to a Pandora's Box of flawed data, government overreach and sets up the mechanisms to shut down the country again at the whim of the government for the 'good of the people'. It is my opinion that dismissing the majority of deaths during this time as "Covid-19 related' is laziness on the part of the CDC and should be rejected by the AMA. In order to build good models for the future you need good data going in today. Well, with this new directive you have no idea if the person with congestive heart failure died from their cardiac issues or Covid. Now since this person is maybe, more than likely not getting properly autopsied you now have flawed data that effects two different sets of statistics.

We've all been told since day 1 that we don't have enough tests. Well, how was the entire NBA tested? What about all these celebrities that are allegedly testing positive? Are they truly sick or are they just looking for attention dollars by playing their victim card? While we're at the victim card stage, let's jump over to the race card which is starting to be played by our media betters and the perpetually butthurt class. I see this virus as an all encompassing, color blind scourge. Once again, laziness is at play. We get fed the raw numbers and we are expected to be outraged and ready to storm the gates of the White House because orange man bad. But when asked about the TRUE reasoning behind the numbers we get met with blank stares at first, then obfuscation and finally ad hominem attacks. Because it's your fault that people of color are getting sick, and I will not start on the institutional sexism of the virus, the squad can handle that better.

So here we are. Trying to reach DLLR to apply for unemployment, wading through forms trying to save our small 'non essential' businesses, which by the way are VERY ESSENTIAL to the survival and well being of our families and communities, because we relied on bad data and information. And now, with this bad data and information combined with a continuing pile of government sanctioned bad data and information, our democratic republic is building a foundation to enact these draconian measures at their leisure, 'for the good of the people'.

Iacta Alea Est - Julius Caesar

TL;DR
G.I.G.O and we shut the country down.

herb749

I'm waiting for the minorities are getting hit harder so should get more money chant. Unless its already been said.

kom526

I'm waiting for the minorities are getting hit harder so should get more money chant. Unless its already been said.
AOC already said that the stimulus needs to be paid out through the lens of reparations. Today, Ralph Northam ordered a break down of Covid infections and deaths by race.

From MD's Covid website:
AFRICAN AMERICANS AFFECTED MOST BY VIRUS: The novel coronavirus is disproportionately affecting African Americans more than any other group, according to a report published Wednesday by the CDC, Ray Strickland reports for WMAR.
  • Sen. Nick Mosby (D-Baltimore City) is among dozens of members of the Maryland Assembly who want to know how the cases of COVID-19 cases and deaths around the state manifest along racial lines, Sean Yoes of the AFRO is reporting.
It's all about the narrative, not the facts. The numbers and data will be looked at superficially and touted as gospel and once again it will be flawed outcomes from flawed data.

herb749

AOC already said that the stimulus needs to be paid out through the lens of reparations. Today, Ralph Northam ordered a break down of Covid infections and deaths by race.

MD's will be out soon. CA is going to give stimulus money to illegals. They haven't said where its coming from.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Countries are over reporting CV deaths. 1 example. Now multiply that by every other nation.

The data in the quote is from 3/17 data when Italy's CV death toll was only 1,625.

Italy could also have overestimated COVID-19–related deaths because of the different way its officials define it, classifying the death of anyone who tested positive for the disease as related to the coronavirus, regardless of whether they had underlying illnesses that could have independently led to death.

A chart review of 355 COVID-19 patients who died in Italy revealed a high percentage with underlying diseases that could have increased their risk of death independently of the infection, the authors said.

Scootboot

From MD's Covid website:
AFRICAN AMERICANS AFFECTED MOST BY VIRUS: The novel coronavirus is disproportionately affecting African Americans more than any other group, according to a report published Wednesday by the CDC, Ray Strickland reports for WMAR.
  • Sen. Nick Mosby (D-Baltimore City) is among dozens of members of the Maryland Assembly who want to know how the cases of COVID-19 cases and deaths around the state manifest along racial lines, Sean Yoes of the AFRO is reporting.
It's all about the narrative, not the facts. The numbers and data will be looked at superficially and touted as gospel and once again it will be flawed outcomes from flawed data.
Don't they live in inner cities more? Wouldn't it make sense that those that live closer to each other are more at risk? You know like New York/New Jersey which have half the cases and deaths.

Hijinx

Sending checks to illegals.
How do they know the Address's of the illegals and if they have those address's send ICE over to deliver the check----and a bus ticket home.

kom526

Don't they live in inner cities more? Wouldn't it make sense that those that live closer to each other are more at risk? You know like New York/New Jersey which have half the cases and deaths.
There a lot of variables to include if anyone wants to get real information but with a 24 hour news cycle and the cancel culture ready to pounce at a moments notice the only criteria that matters is that whatever is reported must match the narrative.

gemma_rae

Sending checks to illegals.
How do they know the Address's of the illegals and if they have those address's send ICE over to deliver the check----and a bus ticket home.
I was going to say send the checks to their legal homes and tell them to go home and get them.:lol:

Hijinx

I was going to say send the checks to their legal homes and tell them to go home and get them.:lol:
Half of whatever they get goes to their old home anyway.
Billions are sent to South American countries by relatives who work here.