Failing Up? Rachel Levine Sworn In as 4-Star Admiral - Viva Frei Vlawg

stgislander

PREMO Member
I need to do a little investigating. I though the Surgeon General was the only four star in the USPH.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Seems to me the Biden administration is full of Majors.

Major Jackasses, Major Dumbasses and Major ****-ups!

Hijinx

No controversy in my mind The guy messed up right at the first of the video by referring to this nutcase and SHE.
It's a man, Not much of a man as we like to think of men, but a biological man.

I guess you can call someone in public health an Admiral or anything you like, and you can put a uniform on scarecrow, but this rank means nothing in the military. It's a civilian rank. The uniform is little more than a Halloween costume.

This mentally ill man has a leadership position in out health services and calling him and Admiral is a joke IMO.
It just goes to show the circus that Democrats are making of our government.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I guess you can call someone in public health an Admiral or anything you like, and you can put a uniform on scarecrow, but this rank means nothing in the military. It's a civilian rank. The uniform is little more than a Halloween costume.
They are commissioned officers and are eligible for all the same benefits as active-duty military and veterans. They are also subject to the UCMJ.

OccamsRazor

They are commissioned officers and are eligible for all the same benefits as active-duty military and veterans. They are also subject to the UCMJ.

How can one be sworn into the military and directly into the highest rank available? Furthermore, I also wonder if this person will be claiming VA disability benefits if/when complications arise from their "transition."

Ken King

PREMO Member
How can one be sworn into the military and directly into the highest rank available?
By Presidential appointment and confirmed by the Senate, that's how.

EDIT: For clarity they are not military, they are one of the 8 Uniformed Services of the United States (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Space Force, National Oceanic Atmospheric Agency, Public Health Service). As a non combatant Uniformed Service they are entitled to all of the same benefits as the combatant services to include: pay, medical and retirement benefits, pension and VA benefits. They also wear uniforms, hold military ranks, and are due the same respect as military officers (like being saluted).

Last edited:

Ken King

PREMO Member
I always thought the Surgeon General was the senior member of the USPHA Commissioned Corp. I see from their website that the "Secretary of Health" is the senior member.
Secretary of Health would be like the Secretary of Defense as senior civilian overseeing the USPHSCC and not in the Commissioned Corp, the senior commissioned officer is the Asst. Sec. of Health.

Hijinx

By Presidential appointment and confirmed by the Senate, that's how.

EDIT: For clarity they are not military, they are one of the 8 Uniformed Services of the United States (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Space Force, National Oceanic Atmospheric Agency, Public Health Service). As a non combatant Uniformed Service they are entitled to all of the same benefits as the combatant services to include: pay, medical and retirement benefits, pension and VA benefits. They also wear uniforms, hold military ranks, and are due the same respect as military officers (like being saluted).

I suppose you are right, you are pretty good at such things, but that is Fuked up.
They take this lunatic, stick a uniform on it and give it an Admiral's flag.
What an insult to anyone whom ever served. As a Veteran I am personally offended.

The President is a fake and the Senate has a majority of Gutless members of the Borg mind controlled democrat machine.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This is why there is drag queen reading hour at your local library. Teach the kids early that this is just everyday, normal behavior.