Fair Show

mingiz

Horse Poor
I will be attending and participating in eating funnel cake while watching the horse show...:whistle:

Spicober

Is there a specific day dedicated to horse show at st.marys or is it a on going all weekend thing? I've never been to the st.marys fair :buddies:

Dare2Dream

Livin the dream
I haven't really posted a lot on the forums, but I will be there. My trainer decided to ask a couple people from my barn if we wanted to do it. It's our first year. It should be fun but I'm kinda worried about the chain link fence around the ring...

devinej

i showed at the pre fair show and the fence wasn't that bad. i didn't have any issues with it. i bet they even have finished putting it up by now and got rid of the orange plastic stuff...

i won't be at the show but my pony will be! i'm going to a different show, staying far from that crazyness

JayBee

I haven't really posted a lot on the forums, but I will be there. My trainer decided to ask a couple people from my barn if we wanted to do it. It's our first year. It should be fun but I'm kinda worried about the chain link fence around the ring...

I might be there

J and M

Took my guys to the show today. Parking was ridiculous! It was kind of park where ever you can find room. The worst part was the non-horse/tractor people that were parking in the back. When we came back to the trailer at lunch someone had parked way too close on one side and another trailer was way too close on the other side. Had no choice but to put my guys on the car side. But, my baby had a great scratching post!

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 72
  • but.jpg
    but.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 75

Cowgirl

Took my guys to the show today. Parking was ridiculous! It was kind of park where ever you can find room. The worst part was the non-horse/tractor people that were parking in the back. When we came back to the trailer at lunch someone had parked way too close on one side and another trailer was way too close on the other side. Had no choice but to put my guys on the car side. But, my baby had a great scratching post!

You should have placed some road apples on the trunk. :whistle:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL

The parking was crazy today. Your baby didn't give them a present? I would have been like come on baby..give them a present.

The general public is not very well versed in what not to do at a horse show. I had to have them announce several times that people must hold onto the ballons, and please keep fingers out of the ring.

I was helping at the show...not anything official.

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!

OMG... :lmao::lmao::lmao:
good thing you don't have kickers? :whistle: or maybe they should have kicked... :evil: I would have liked to see a big pile of poo on that cars trunk...

J and M

Well, when the lady came back to her car she asked me to watch my horses so she could move her car. She didn't want to scare them when she backed out. She was a little anoyed that the baby left a present on the ground right under the back door and she had to put her kid in the carseat from the other side. I was hoping that he would back up and it would just run down the door.

J and M

OMG... :lmao::lmao::lmao:
good thing you don't have kickers? :whistle: or maybe they should have kicked... :evil: I would have liked to see a big pile of poo on that cars trunk...

Yeah, my mare is a bit bit##y and the pony was picking at her. So I expected someone to dent the car.

They should've had people at the gate making sure the non horse/tractor people parked where they were supposed to.