Fake Boobs + Stripping = Tax Write Off?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Is it possible that one can write off a boob job and other plastic surgery expenses if it is work related?

Lets say I became a stripper and I had an A cup and I wanted the big bucks but Score's won't hire me because my boobs are too small. I get implants, could I write it off under a busniess expense?

M

Mousebaby

Thats it, I'm strippin! :moon:

See you @ Roses. Wait, I have all my teeth, you think they'll hire me?:shrug:

:roflmao:

That's funny you said that, I said the exact same thing after he said you could writet them off!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Top 11 Oddball Tax Deductions - Kiplinger.com
7. Breast augmentation. To get more tips, a stripper with the stage name "Chesty Love" decided to get breast implants to make her a size 56-FF. A Tax Court judge allowed Chesty to write off the cost of her operation, equating her new, um, assets to a stage prop. Alas, the operation proved to be a problem for Chesty. She later tripped and ruptured one of her implants.

harleyrider

Natural Born Smartass
Is it possible that one can write off a boob job and other plastic surgery expenses if it is work related?

Lets say I became a stripper and I had an A cup and I wanted the big bucks but Score's won't hire me because my boobs are too small. I get implants, could I write it off under a busniess expense?

NEED TO SEE A PIC OF BEFORE..

sockgirl77

Thats it, I'm strippin! :moon:

See you @ Roses. Wait, I have all my teeth, you think they'll hire me?:shrug:

Yes. They offered Tigg a job. She has all of her teeth now. Well, she has a full set now. I guess they are hers. Even if you, I, and every other tax paying citizen paid for them.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I work for Scores. Send me a naked pics. I'll pass them on. :howdy:

:doh:

Why not?? This is America for craps sake!:killingme

:yeahthat:

I'd want my money back if this happened.....

scary.jpg