Fake driver's licenses flooding into US from China, other countries

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Counterfeit documents are giving criminals a license to commit a host of offenses, including terrorism, U.S. officials say -- and young adults who are lax with their personal information may be their biggest enablers.

In the first six months of 2020, Customs and Borden Protection officers seized nearly 20,000 counterfeit U.S. driver’s licenses at Chicago’s O’Hare airport alone, according to a report.

The 19,888 licenses and other fake documents were included in 1,513 overseas shipments, mostly from China and Hong Kong, CBP said, according to FOX 5 in New York City. Others were from South Korea and Britain.

Ralph Piccirilli, CBP’s acting area port director in Chicago, called the counterfeits (made mostly for people in their twenties) “very realistic.”

musiclady

Nice ... where is the counter fit money
Counterfeit money is here,too. They have a new and improved way to pass the bills. They take a dollar, use nail polish remover and remove the images, then print 20s,50s,100s. Very good fakes. And the pen you use to test the bills shows they are good, since the bill itself is real.

PeoplesElbow

Counterfeit money is here,too. They have a new and improved way to pass the bills. They take a dollar, use nail polish remover and remove the images, then print 20s,50s,100s. Very good fakes. And the pen you use to test the bills shows they are good, since the bill itself is real.
Easy way to fix that is change the size of the small Bill's or turn the small denominations to coins.

WingsOfGold

Between this kind of bullshit and the KungFlu we would have nuked the bastards if they too didn't have nukes. We ought to just put return postage on bastards like Teddy Lieu and drop him instead. :mad:

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Counterfeiting needs to be a capital crime.
Quite true. But first we need to start with all the bankers. Since they are the kings of counterfeiting. Since they cannot lend their own money, or customers money on deposit, the "money" they do 'lend' is magically created out of thin air and into existence when any loan document is signed.

And the only reason it's a federal crime? (Pretty much logically anyway). Is because the Federal Reserve contracts the printing of all our currency notes with the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Think of it as a copyright violation.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Nice ... where is the counter fit money
That is an export from North Korea.
Well known that both China and North Korea are huge exporters of cheap "alternative" consumer goods
  • Fake ID's / Driver's LIcence
  • Currency
  • Fentonyl

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Will possessing a fake driver's license from China make you a shitty driver? You see where I'm going with this, don'tcha? My dreams of playing in the NBA were crushed when I bought some counterfeit Air Jordans that were made in China. Those shoes messed up my sweet jump shot. I couldn't hit the broad side of Rosie O'Donnell if my life depended on it after donning those kicks.