Fake Families

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Easy fix would be just to turn all their little asses around and send them back, families or not.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Asylum seekers are suppose to ask for asylum in the first safe nation they arrive at. For NOrthern triangle citizens, that would be Mexico. They don't get to pick and choose where they want to request it.

All northern triangle citizens should NOT be allowed asylum in the US, according to how the current asylum laws are written.

Actually..............

Individuals generally must make their claim for asylum in the first country they enter after fleeing persecution if that country is considered a “safe third country.” If a country has not been designated a safe third country, an asylum seeker may pass through it and apply for asylum in the next country.

http://immigrationimpact.com/2018/06/01/asylum-seekers-mexico-safe-third-country/

gemma_rae

If I were a progressive, I would declare them property of the U.S. Government and bequeath them to the black folk as reparations. A win-win baby!:yay:

This_person

If I were a progressive, I would declare them property of the U.S. Government and bequeath them to the black folk as reparations. A win-win baby!:yay:
I'd simply change the regulation to state that anyone who has entered or has been caught attempting to enter the country illegally automatically forfeits the ability to seek asylum and must be returned to their country of origin at the cost of that country. Once there, they may reattempt to seek asylum at our consulate or embassy in that nation.

gemma_rae

I'd simply change the regulation to state that anyone who has entered or has been caught attempting to enter the country illegally automatically forfeits the ability to seek asylum and must be returned to their country of origin at the cost of that country. Once there, they may reattempt to seek asylum at our consulate or embassy in that nation.
Yes, but that makes perfect sense T_P, Progressives won't have any of that!:lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I see where Judge Seeborg in CA has issued an injunction on the process (9th Circuit of course)
Big shock, the 9th has reversed Seeborg's stay pending emergency appeal. Maybe the threat of dumping some of these folk in sanctuary cities has the 9th taking notice.