Fakebook has a blurb that the

GregV814

that the two 7-11's in Prince Frederick have been shut because an employee has it. There are three, the one on 231, the corner of 231 and 4 and the one by iHop. Which two?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Guess it was a good thing my husband and I opted for me to make iced hot chocolates at home on Saturday instead of stopping at the 7-11 in Prince Frederick on our way back home from White Plains.

SailorGirl

Guess it was a good thing my husband and I opted for me to make iced hot chocolates at home on Saturday instead of stopping at the 7-11 in Prince Frederick on our way back home from White Plains.
Not to change the subject but what is an iced hot chocolate and how do I make one?

SailorGirl

Chocolate syrup and cold milk?
Gotta be a difference in taste - it started out as hot chocolate and then got iced. Kinda like tea starts out hot and gets iced for iced tea and it tastes better when you're getting both the hot tea and the cold tea all at once..

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Not to change the subject but what is an iced hot chocolate and how do I make one?
Ice, chocolate milk, and hot chocolate mix. To make four, I used 3 cups chocolate milk and 12 packs of hot chocolate mix. Put in a blender with a bunch of ice and mix. Add more ice as needed to make it as thick/thin as you want. It is delish!!

SailorGirl

Ice, chocolate milk, and hot chocolate mix. To make four, I used 3 cups chocolate milk and 12 packs of hot chocolate mix. Put in a blender with a bunch of ice and mix. Add more ice as needed to make it as thick/thin as you want. It is delish!!
Thank you - all I need now is ice, chocolate milk, hot chocolate mix and a blender to replace the one I demolished a month ago. Let you know how it turned out in April.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Thank you - all I need now is ice, chocolate milk, hot chocolate mix and a blender to replace the one I demolished a month ago. Let you know how it turned out in April.
Dunkin Donuts sells them if you want to try before you make. I believe a medium is under $4.