Falcons

SmallTown

Football season!
So are the Falcons the worst 11-3 team ever in the NFL? They have some talented players on offense, but we don't know just how good of a QB Vick can be since he's always having to pick himself up off the ground. Either via free agency, or the draft, they really need to get some big, physical offensive lineman. Vick can't last much longer behing the line they have now.

Bad day for Vick, but wow he made a play when they REALLY needed it! And he really must be superman... That is the only way he keeps his knees from touching the turf before going into the endzone on the 4th down play.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I couldn't agree more...

...Vick is a dead man walking at this pace. I thought Ramsey got pounded last year. Jesus.

Theisman, in a moment of insight, pointed out how people used to say Vick needed to quit running around so much or he'd get killed. Then Joe pointed out..."Well, now he's getting killed in the pocket!".

He needs HELP.

As long as he's upright though, I wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs.

How about Peppers?

SmallTown

Football season!
Larry Gude said:
...Vick is a dead man walking at this pace. I thought Ramsey got pounded last year. Jesus.

Theisman, in a moment of insight, pointed out how people used to say Vick needed to quit running around so much or he'd get killed. Then Joe pointed out..."Well, now he's getting killed in the pocket!".

He needs HELP.

As long as he's upright though, I wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs.

How about Peppers?
Yea, I say with Vick's speed just do QB draws all day long to keep him safe. I mean, look at how many people touched him when he scored that TD!

Peppers... Sheesh. What is he? DE? LB? either way that guy can motor. At VT we had one DE that ran Vick down from behind. That is the only time I have seen that from a defensive player (outside of DBs) until I saw it last night. wow.