Fall and Winter Shows

Robin

I would like to say we have a great crowd of Happy Horse Show participants. By the way they are talking they are quite Happy with the busy schedule that is set up this year for fall and winter showing. Just about in their own back yards.
A huge Thank you to AMIT, Holly Point Equestrian Center , Flat Iron Equestrian Studies Farm for making these opportunities available.
Thank you for all your hard work making sure everyone has such a rewarding experience.

appaholic

Hey if I got out with Roger will you go and show with me??

Paso, I will go with you especially in your trailer, it will be like the old old days at ApHC . And since I know you and appendixqh are both good riders why didn't you come to HP and ride with another old peep. lol::howdy:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
NOT..hey you ride my style of horse...does yours have any western back ground at all? Can you ride a spur broke horse..??

No...not yet, but he trains english in a western saddle. My paint used to be western...now he is tortured with whatever we want him to be that day...he is resentful of the dressage recently!:whistle:

I have ridden a spur broke horse...first time I did I asked for a canter, and ended up with a whoa. I was like...I know I don't suck that bad, WT Frig is going on!:lmao: But once I got the hang of it this guy did flying changes and everything effortlessly. Pretty cool!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Paso, I will go with you especially in your trailer, it will be like the old old days at ApHC . And since I know you and appendixqh are both good riders why didn't you come to HP and ride with another old peep. lol::howdy:

:howdy:
Thanks for the compliment...but most people think I look pretty goofy when I ride the youngins! I will be going to the HP and FIF schooling shows with the babies, I just ran out of time to prep myself, let alone the horse, and I didn't want to completly disrespect the schooling show by coming with a horse that isn't clipped, bathed, or even ridden in 10 days...I imagine the judge would have kicked me out!:buddies:

W

WhoCares

:howdy:
Thanks for the compliment...but most people think I look pretty goofy when I ride the youngins! I will be going to the HP and FIF schooling shows with the babies, I just ran out of time to prep myself, let alone the horse, and I didn't want to completly disrespect the schooling show by coming with a horse that isn't clipped, bathed, or even ridden in 10 days...I imagine the judge would have kicked me out!:buddies:

I have been there and done that. My horse looked beautiful for MSA. I went into my model with a HUGE dust mark on the back of my jacket. :smack:

W

WhoCares

Thank you...Yeah now that is is ok I am tickled about doing something with him again...I am anxiously awaiting you to send me that show bill.. :tap:

I just got the notification that it is ready. I sent an email to get a copy of it. ShowQueen has also emailed.

It is now advertised in the classified so you can see some of what is going on that day.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I just got the notification that it is ready. I sent an email to get a copy of it. ShowQueen has also emailed.

It is now advertised in the classified so you can see some of what is going on that day.

You can link that here...:whistle: