Fall largemouth bass

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I picked up 5 fish today. 2 fat bass & 3 pickerel. Missed 2 other fish. Spent 2 hours in the boat. The mepps spinner was the productive lure today.

Gotta love fall fishing.

Attachments

• DSCF4738 (2).jpg
    DSCF4738 (2).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 119

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
St. Marys Lake?

I picked these up in 10 minutes Friday. Had back to back doubles. The 2nd double hit as we were letting out line from the 1st double. Caught about 10 total. :yahoo:

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 108
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 102

Caution

Nice fishing guys.

We were gonna go out today but with that Rockfish Tournament Going on figured anywhere the fish were there were gonna be 20 boats trying to get to them and doing nothing but pushing them down. We had a good day yesterday so decided to skip it for today.

Boat needs a good straightening up anyway.

Monello

PREMO Member
I fished the pond on Andrews AFB. It's right at the end of the runway. It's overrun with weeds but there are a few spots that are clear enough to cast without constantly snagging weeds. It's a tough go for shore fishermen there but I do see a few now and again.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Nice fishing guys.

We were gonna go out today but with that Rockfish Tournament Going on figured anywhere the fish were there were gonna be 20 boats trying to get to them and doing nothing but pushing them down. We had a good day yesterday so decided to skip it for today.

Boat needs a good straightening up anyway.
I was down your way yesterday.

We launched from Piney Point and started just north of Stewarts. Didn't mark much and heard Miss Patricia on radio say he had a fat 22" at #9 can. We wound them in and headed south.

We weren't there 10 minutes when the first 15" hit. We trolled south along the channel edge and caught about 5-7 small ones and (1) 26". Trolled back up to the can and hit the first double on same rod, both keepers (20" & 23").

Kevin was putting the line back out when a deep rod went down, I grabbed that and had another double! Threw one back and headed back to the ramp. 3 keepers in 10 minutes! LOL

We had tandem rigs - white & chartreuse bucktails with 3" shads. The 12oz rod was hottest but we caught them deep and on top too.

Monello

PREMO Member
I picked up a few more today while listening to the game. No bass but I got a nice 14 inch crappie.

1459841_718436584852136_210501211_n.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF4743 (2).jpg
    DSCF4743 (2).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited: