Fall Rockfishing

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It is finally here, the rock are finally schooling up and eating. I have not seen any ocean run fish yet but the locals are fattening up and breaking with birds every evening for the past 5 days.:yahoo:

wineo

loving life
Went on a charter trip on Sunday, we tore them up near the target ship:yahoo:. Anchored and throwing out some chum. You could see them come up after the chum.. Caught our limit, had a blast, even a few blues that were nice size, and put up a fight:duel: Capt. Eddie Davis, great Capt. and had a great time. The nicest guy and got us right on the fish:yahoo:

Dukesdad

2007 Local Fishing Report

November 7, 2007
By Ken Lamb of the Tackle Box, 301-863-8151
Captain Chris Staley has caught rockfish up to 38 inches with sea lice while live lining spot staring last Wednesday. Captain Greg Buckner caught plenty of rockfish up to 28 inches using live spot all last week. These boats run out of Solomons and are not traveling too far to catch rockfish. The targets below Cedar Point have the stripers.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Great Day!!
3 Rockfish
45"
38"
26"
Pictures too high rez to post. Need to spend some money on a new Photoshop program.
So trust me. Fisherman never lie.

Mikeinsmd

Great Day!!
3 Rockfish
45"
38"
26"
Pictures too high rez to post. Need to spend some money on a new Photoshop program.
Use the "MS PAINT" proggy on your pooter. Save em as .jpeg. Should reduce em enough.

Dukesdad

Great Day!!
3 Rockfish
45"
38"
26"

If you have windows try using windows office picture manager. Go to my pictures, right click the one you want then open with and you should see office picture manager. It has a resizing option under the picture drop down.
All fishermen lie...:howdy:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I finally got one of the pictures to post.

Attachments

• pic[1].jpg
    pic[1].jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 82

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I know that boat. That is one of the prettiest rigs on the creek down there. My uncle owns the Gerry C a couple of slips down.