Fall Series Shows - Hunter/Jumper

JCStar

What fall series shows are folks doing this year? Is there going to be CHESSIE series again? Schooling shows? I know Equilibrium in Crofton has a nice series that we've done before ..... but I was hoping for something in Southern Md. now that we've moved to this area.

Sparks

What fall series shows are folks doing this year? Is there going to be CHESSIE series again? Schooling shows? I know Equilibrium in Crofton has a nice series that we've done before ..... but I was hoping for something in Southern Md. now that we've moved to this area.

I think Chessie was your only option for SOMD and I haven't heard if they're doing anthing. FPP in VA has a nice winter series.

devinej

I have heard that the chessie series is not happening this year, but don't quote me. check out fredericksburg, va, TWA and wildwood? is that the series names? there may be some series up toward baltimore, check out the columbia horse center

Duckz

I have heard that the chessie series is not happening this year, but don't quote me. check out fredericksburg, va, TWA and wildwood? is that the series names? there may be some series up toward baltimore, check out the columbia horse center

I have also heard that the CHESSIE shows are not happening this year, but that Country Haven may do a couple. They invested in really nice hunter fences last fall. Hazelwild has a great fall/winter series (devine I think the TWA shows also happen at Hazelwild but it's a separate series).

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I am hoping to do some shows at Hazelwilde this winter.

Does Hazelwilde have a website? or are you just on their mailing list to get a prize list. Looks like Columbia ($12 a class) and Equilibrium ($15 a class) have there show dates for the Fall.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Does Hazelwilde have a website? or are you just on their mailing list to get a prize list. Looks like Columbia ($12 a class) and Equilibrium ($15 a class) have there show dates for the Fall.

They don't have a web site. You have to call and get on the mailing list. I was on it last year(08) winter season. I am also thinking of doing FPP series this winter also.

VAis4Lovers

Frying Pan Park.:howdy:

Frying Pan Park's Fall/Winter/Spring dates are:
October 17
November 14
December 12
January 9
February 6
March 27
April 24

Their website is: Frying Pan Farm Park, Equestrian Facilities
They have done alot of work at the farm this summer...the new barn should hopefully be usable for this series!

The TWA shows are managed by Gegi Winslett you just need to give her a call to get on the mailing list (540-972-1342). She runs shows all over NoVA and specifically in the winter at Hazelwild Farm in Fredericksburg.

Hazelwild Farm also has a winter series that they put on so there are shows there every couple weeks. They also don't have a great website but the number is 540-891-7101.

VAis4Lovers

Frying Pan Park is also having a winter jumper series. The dates for that are:

October 3
November 8
December 6
January 17
February 7
March 14

Eventer29

We will be having our Frostbite shows at Riverview this winter. Def a Schooling type schooling show. We offer a couple western classes, English pleasure, Eq, hunter and a few jumper classes as well as speed classes at the end of the day. Dont have dates set quite yet. Working on them. Classes are $5 pre entered and $7 day of.