Falling in Love

Christy

b*tch rocket
Just received my three piece (bath gel, lotion, perfume) "Falling in Love" package from Philosophy. It smells deeeeeee-vine. :yay:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I haven't found a fragrance from Philosophy that I didn't like. I'm seriously thinking of signing up for the QVC deal where they send you three different smelling bottles of Philosophy bath gel every 90 days. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Barbra said:
This is what I'm getting for my birthday. Come on June! :banana:

The Power Showers
I don't get it. Is that like a year long supply of something different every month or what? I have a really short attention span, also. Splain, please......

sockgirl77

I am allergic to most perfumes. The alcohol in them makes my skin itch. The only ones that I've found that do not bother me are Love's Baby Soft and Sunflowers. Occasionally, I can handle White Diamonds. I've just been using the Purely Silk line from B&BW for the past few years. I used to buy scented oils but the scent doesn't seem to last for very long. Any suggestions?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Use in moderation (unlike I did)

RoseRed said:
I'll stick with Moonlight Path by B&BW...

I fell in love with Moonlight Path the first day I smelled it on someone. I went straight to B&BW right after work and got it because was going out to the club the same night. I took my shower and put the lotion on head to toe.

BAD EFFIN' IDEA...

I ended up hating the scent by morning. Talk about the power of body heat intensifying a scent. It was like a place I do not ever want to go. The smell is still in my memory like it was last night.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I know the feeling...

Christy said:
Just received my three piece (bath gel, lotion, perfume) "Falling in Love" package from Philosophy. It smells deeeeeee-vine. :yay:

:diva:

...I just got the new designer series WD-40 in the stay fresh aerosal can with turbo spritz nozzle and retracable infiltrator extention hose-ette. I can't wait to get home and put some on my nuts in the garage. I've been cranking on them off and on for days and, nothing. Now I'll be ready!

That stupid rusty azz shelf is coming apart one way or another...

:larry:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Larry Gude said:
:diva:

...I just got the new designer series WD-40 in the stay fresh aerosal can with turbo spritz nozzle and retracable infiltrator extention hose-ette. I can't wait to get home and put some on my nuts in the garage. I've been cranking on them off and on for days and, nothing. Now I'll be ready!

That stupid rusty azz shelf is coming apart one way or another...

:larry:
:killingme

sockgirl77

Barbra said:
Uh...yes. Every month you get a new bottle w/ a different scent. If you want instant gratification, you can always order the Good For You gift set w/ 12 bottles. Different scents tho' than The Power Showers.
They sell GFY in bottles! :jet: I wonder if they sell GWY. :shrug: Gotta Get Me Some! :yay: