Famous Blacks Finding Slave Owners and Confederates in the Family Tree

Hijinx

Look at a person direct from Africa and then look at an American black man and notice the difference in their skin tones.
You would have to be a moron not to know that there is some white blood somewhere in their background.

Now it may have come from a slaveowner and his having sex with a slave, it may have come from some inter racial marriage, it didn't have to be consensual but there is no denying that many many American blacks perhaps even the majority have European blood in them.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Look at a person direct from Africa and then look at an American black man and notice the difference in their skin tones.
You would have to be a moron not to know that there is some white blood somewhere in their background.

Now it may have come from a slaveowner and his having sex with a slave, it may have come from some inter racial marriage, it didn't have to be consensual but there is no denying that many many American blacks perhaps even the majority have European blood in them.
When my friend Louis' parents went to west Africa on their honeymoon, they were considered to be Americans, not African-American, by the folks they met. Mainly because they had no idea from which tribe or tribes they are descended.

Tech

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Mainly because they had no idea from which tribe or tribes they are descended.

I have a friend in Kenya ' Community ' [ PC term for Tribe ] is huge ... if ' your guy ' is President then your community gets all of the Gov money spent on the areas where your community lives.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Look at the woman, Gee sus she is almost white, how can she be surprised to find she has white genes mixed in.
Is she truly that stupid?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Look at the woman, Gee sus she is almost white, how can she be surprised to find she has white genes mixed in.
Is she truly that stupid?

Ask Progressive Liberals ... Hispanics are Whiter

Any Hispanic doing something leftists do not like is white ala George Zimmerman

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Black people are obsessed with race while insisting it's white people who are obsessed. Democrats of all races are also obsessed with the "one-drop rule" which used to be considered racist and bigoted. They are also obsessed with level of physical and social ethnic identity, and will happily inform someone outside the stereotype that "they ain't black".

:tap:

PeoplesElbow

I've known a couple guys from Africa, I've never met men that valued education and knowledge more in my life. My personal poll may be skewed because they found their way over here and went to American universities, but by any measure, these were excellent people.

BOP

I've known a couple guys from Africa, I've never met men that valued education and knowledge more in my life. My personal poll may be skewed because they found their way over here and went to American universities, but by any measure, these were excellent people.
I worked with a retired Chief over at Pax who was originally from Ghana. The woman was wickedly smart, and, unlike too many Demonrat pets in this country, had a work ethic that put most people to shame.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
from Ghana. The woman was wickedly smart

I have a friend in Kenya, she is very smart we discuss corruption and Politics, almost daily

she told me if she came to America she would be a Republican, she sees the VALUE in Firearms Ownership and the 2nd Amendment

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
In my family research, have found an 8th great grandmother born in the west African country of Mali.
Her husband was a Spanish sailor. One of their grandsons emigrated to Italy, which is where that ancestry joined in.