Fanning the Flames

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
O’Rourke warned that America may not see another year if details of Russian interference in the 2016 election included in the Mueller report are not made public, saying, “This is an unprecedented attack on this country and on our democracy, and we are owed the facts. And if we do not receive them, 243 years in, there’s nothing that guarantees us a 244th.”

“For this democracy to succeed, people must put our country before their party, the next election, the approval of the president. What matters now is the future of the United States,” he said.

The Mueller report on Russian interference in the 2016 election was handed over to U.S. Attorney General William Barr on Friday night. Barr has indicated he may have initial information to Congress on the report as soon as this weekend.

Speaking with California Congressman Eric “nuke the gun owners” Swalwell (D) on the phone, Todd pressed him on Trump’s form of testimony:
This report was concluded without interviewing the President of the United States in front of a grand jury. Now, there’s plenty of – there was plenty of legal reasons perhaps that Bob Mueller decided not to go through with that. Will that be known as a mistake or not?
Of course, Todd’s fretting was empty because lying to federal investigators is illegal either way.
And despite the fact that he admitted Trump answered written questions, Swalwell bizarrely insisted Trump’s testimony would not be included in the report. “I believe the President will have no credibility to attack the report. Because the state of the evidence will not include his testimony,” he lied.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
First we have 12 years left, now we may not make it another year....

I really wish the Dem Party would dump these crazies and go back to their traditional liberal roots.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I just read the synopsis and i don't see anything there that trump would complain about.
There was some BSA about interference that doesn't amount to squat.
The thing I saw there was that Russia was reading Hillary's emails like they were sent to them.

Reactions: BOP