Fantasy Football So. Md. Style

garyt27

INAFJ
Komikase & Bustem's Texans, See ya next year, just like the Skins. I will be the champ in this league. LUSBY LOOTER! Seeya, Ranchers.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
FWIW:I am playing in the playoffs. (albeit for 7th place in the consolation round :lmao: )

If you lose just remember, it is a looong offseason. :yay:

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
what a year......at least I made the consolation round.......

at least you guys know the commish is fair ............

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Daddy_O said:
what a year......at least I made the consolation round.......

at least you guys know the commish is fair ............

:lol:

I liked the set up... I just didn't like how some people you could tell, they realized they had a bad team, so they quit trying to interact with the league and things like that.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Drew Bree's got my 37 points last week agains the boys.. a season high fantasy point game for him... and he didn't throw 1 pass in the 4th quater :biggrin:

Hopefully, the Redskins D doesn't surprise me and show up for the 2nd time this year so he has another big game.

I love the Skins to death, but this season is shot, so I need to root for my fantasy team now :lol:

kom526

Softballkid said:
:lol:

This league kinda sucked a little... people would never respond to trade offers or try to counter trade or anything.
I had no internet for a good portion of the season so...(4 weeks) I did get a trade offer, I think it was Culpeper or Leftwich for Reggie Bush. :killingme Maybe I'll put this lack of action on my resume and send it in to Snyder for the GM job. :killingme :killingme :killingme

kom526

I have a fairly safe lead (30 pts) going into tonights game. I have Addai going against Reggie Wayne, I think I'm good for 7th place. :lmao: