Fantasy Football.......

mainman

Set Trippin
Are you talking about a free league or a pay one? I was on 1 pay and 2 free last year and the free ones blew....

DuffMan

Are you talking about a free league or a pay one? I was on 1 pay and 2 free last year and the free ones blew....

Free one. I have never had a problem with the free yahoo league, but then again I always buy stat tracker for $10.00. Also my league has a $150.00 buy in but I don't spend $100.00 + dollars for the league set up. I always set up the free league and collect money from people that want in.

I hear that ESPN's leagues suck!

mainman

Set Trippin
Free one. I have never had a problem with the free yahoo league, but then again I always buy stat tracker for $10.00. Also my league has a $150.00 buy in but I don't spend $100.00 + dollars for the league set up. I always set up the free league and collect money from people that want in.

I hear that ESPN's leagues suck!
Funny... The ESPN (pay) league was the only one I had any luck with...:killingme

I would make changes to the CBS and Yahoo leagues (free) and they would not reflect until a few weeks later IF at all...:ohwell:

I'm sure my love of FF will get the best of me and I will do it again anyways...

DuffMan

I was in three money leagues last year and ended up only down $20. Got luck and came in 2nd in my $150 league.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I am in also. If no one starts one up by the end of the week I will open it up this weekend, and post to those interested.

DuffMan

I'm in.

I do need to cut back my leagues this year. Last year my GF wanted to kill me! 5 teams was a little too much.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
as soon as the league is full, I will post to ready...I can hear Hank Jr now..

Are you ready for some football....