Fantasy Football

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
Joebagel and Thurley have been sent the info. I will set the league draft status to active on Friday, so get others to join or you will be facing the same team a few times this year.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
only 5 signed up. JoeBagel is a no show so far.

For those in, Draft to be set to go on Friday. If we only have 5 teams on Thursday, I will take a vote to see if we even want to go forward with the season, as 5 doesn't seem like a full league to me.

thurley42

HY;FR
only 5 signed up. JoeBagel is a no show so far.

For those in, Draft to be set to go on Friday. If we only have 5 teams on Thursday, I will take a vote to see if we even want to go forward with the season, as 5 doesn't seem like a full league to me.

I'm still planning on registering but i can't do a draft today...i guess i'll just get what they give me.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
PM or link to the site to register, I need to get the SMIBSkins out on the practice field...

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
Once Kom registers our draft will go through - needed an even amount of teams to draft. Kom makes 8. Good luck to all:buddies:

puggymom

I had a dream last night that for some reason my team was auto drafted from the bottom up of the pre draft rankings. I was very :frown:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Once Kom registers our draft will go through - needed an even amount of teams to draft. Kom makes 8. Good luck to all:buddies:

Is it too late to join?
I have never played before, so I have no clue how it works.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
With DoWhat set to join we need one more to have even amount of teams. Yahoo won't let us draft unless we have even teams. ONE MORE NEEDED..

Any takers?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
With DoWhat set to join we need one more to have even amount of teams. Yahoo won't let us draft unless we have even teams. ONE MORE NEEDED..

Any takers?

I would like to join but the user and password no workie workie.